What does the liberals think about enhanced interrogation now?

Just watched 0 dark 30

It's a movie, not reality.

This liberal has always agreed with conservatives like John McCain on this issue. Thanks for asking:eusa_angel:

Th movie as stated is based on events from first hand accounts
the navy seal who shot UBL to make sure he was in fact dead wrote a book called no easy day that 100% confirms the events in the movie

NOW
you have an issue with any of this? explain your self please
I dare you to state that the way the intel was obtained is un ethical and leave out that murdering UBL the way team 6 did is not
Our president claimed he was armed
The movie and the navy seal stated he was not

I have no issue with either
I dare you state that Water boarding people who are alive today is some how evil, yet killing an un armed man (2 in fact) and an un armed woman (she was going for the gun of her killed husband according to the seal who was there) is not
GO FOR IT
and god bless GWB and seal team 6 as well as the CIA Op who killed the bastard

If you actually saw the movie you would know that 75% of the movie happened before the SEALS got involved. So the SEAL who wrote the book had no idea of the intelligence involved

The movie shows the torture of a suspect. It does not show a Eureka moment where torture results in intelligence.

Pogo your stating that extreme terrorist who have been killing innocent people long before 9-11. during 9-11 and after 9-11 kept killing innocent people after what event now?
Terrorist being paid to kill Coalition forces in Iraq where being paid to kill coalition forces because they where getting paid or getting paid?
Are you nuts?
These radical came to kill coalition forces because they hate them or were getting paid to do so

Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 Chapter 6. Foreign Terrorist Organizations
which on this list got madder after they found out we were water boarding terrorist (a few) or was it we were not cutting there heads off?
Think about it Pogo

There all alive and doing well
Cutting heads off?
Blowing up innocent people?
IEDs
9-11
Fort hood
Benghazi
USS cole
Embassies in Africa?

Are you kidding me?
your saying that water boarding people who cut innocent peoples heads off made those who were part of the group who cut peoples heads off madder?
OKAY

We talk about the un educated voter people, there running this country

Are you kidding me?
If you have a question, ask it in English. Whatever this pidgin is, I can't decipher it. Sorry but if you can't be bothered to write a coherent post, then I can't be bothered to translate it.

Grammar police?
you libs are running out of excuses

Make it simple?
okay just for you
to claim that the way we interrogated detainees whose sole purpose in life was to kill innocent civilians, caused terrorist to kill innocent civilians even more is stupid
plain and simple
That simple enough for you?
That these terrorist had no issue with the killing of 3000 innocent civilians on 9-11
had no issue with the be heading of innocent civilians while it was being taped
That these terrorist had no issue with suicide bombings killing innocent people
that these terrorist had no issue with IEDs doing the same

But you throw in a little water boarding, and this motivated more to join the fight?

Hows that Grammar???????????????

It's a movie, not reality.

This liberal has always agreed with conservatives like John McCain on this issue. Thanks for asking:eusa_angel:

Th movie as stated is based on events from first hand accounts
the navy seal who shot UBL to make sure he was in fact dead wrote a book called no easy day that 100% confirms the events in the movie

NOW
you have an issue with any of this? explain your self please
I dare you to state that the way the intel was obtained is un ethical and leave out that murdering UBL the way team 6 did is not
Our president claimed he was armed
The movie and the navy seal stated he was not

I have no issue with either
I dare you state that Water boarding people who are alive today is some how evil, yet killing an un armed man (2 in fact) and an un armed woman (she was going for the gun of her killed husband according to the seal who was there) is not
GO FOR IT
and god bless GWB and seal team 6 as well as the CIA Op who killed the bastard

If you actually saw the movie you would know that 75% of the movie happened before the SEALS got involved. So the SEAL who wrote the book had no idea of the intelligence involved

The movie shows the torture of a suspect. It does not show a Eureka moment where torture results in intelligence.

The seal stated other wise in his book as I recall
Also I ask you, have you seen the movie?
If you did the path to find the courier came from the interrogations, in fact the Eureka moment was from numerous detainees

There has never been any other explanation
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdjFVXnKIg]5/9/11 Former CIA director says waterboarding was key to UBL find - YouTube[/ame]

M Hayden confirms as much

Did you know that we never found WMDs in Iraq?

We know where their fighter Jets went in round one. Do the math. If Saddam was expecting and waiting for the Inspections to finish, and he knew he was safe having all of the components, but nothing completely assembled, what do you think his advisers would recommend he do? Where is Syria, Iran, on Chemical capability? Do we even have a clue?
Saddam was bluffing and he paid for it with his life

We did find WMDs in Iraq
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
and the biggest hint that there is still over 6000 munitions still missing?
the UN
Jan
Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs
Update 27 January 2003
There was rockets found way after they where to be gone
who said?
UN
The discovery of a number of 122 mm chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.
Update 27 January 2003
How about Iraq has declared that it produced about 8,500 litres of this biological warfare agent, which it states it unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991. Iraq has provided little evidence for this production and no convincing evidence for its destruction.
Update 27 January 2003

This event led to the invasion of Iraq
and every item congress stated that was the reason to remove Saddam was brought to bear this event on this day

Forum List

Back