What Does "Top Talent" Think about Working in States that Ban Abortion?

So, after researching and posting that, do you still claim Texas and Tulsa remind you of that because you hit a pot hole and someone jiggled your door knob?

Hopefully now you recognize that your lily white assed life has never seen or experienced third-world and you can quit whining like the privileged, entitled, leftist that you are.

You need to calm down ;)

You still don't get it. Danger isn't relative to just the arbitrary limits of the city on a map. Do you think the people in West Garfield Park, with 157 murders per 100K people, have the same perspective of life as Rahm Emanuel in Lincoln Park, with 0 murders per 100K people?

Danger isn't based on the city limit and the perception of danger or safety isn't the same across all in the city. Once again leftists are showing their racism and contempt for black Americans. Do you think black Americans in Chicago see their life the same as Rahm Emanuel sees his as regards to their personal safety in their homes?

Do you think Chicagoans in West Garfield Park see Chicago as the 28th most dangerous city in the US based on murder rate? Or do they see it as the single-most dangerous city on the planet based on the murder rate in their section of the city?

Democrats are so out of touch with reality that it is just amazing.

I didn't say an of those things. Cool your jets

chill-calm-down.gif

People seem to think that low taxes and business friendly financial infrastructure are all that is needed to attract good jobs but that isn’t really the case. Not in jobs that require skilled educated labor. People are looking at what is there where they they are moving, the culture, the schools, etc. The younger educated generation is far more supportive of diversity, lgbtq and women’s rights. When states attempted to institute laws against gay rights, business was affected.
I just think that issue ceased to be of relevance to state gop parties in the South. Ga faced a backlash over their no gay marriage/service stance ... and backed down eventually. MLB pulled the all star game NOT to punish GA over voting laws, but simply because MLB didn't want to address the issue at all. DeSanits has gone to war with the cruise industry and even Disney ... but he backed down from the MOUSE.

Back in 2012, the gop wouldn't have tried this in states where dems just couldn't possibly win.

That's fine. I'm all for eliminating the death penalty if it means eliminating the death penalty for ALL innocents in the US, Stop abortions and the death penalty. I can accept that compromise,
Citizens’ rights and protected liberties aren’t subject to ‘compromise.’

Indeed, the death penalty and the right to privacy are completely unrelated, one having nothing to do with the other.

A person subject to the death penalty has been afforded comprehensive due process in accordance with the law.

A zygote/embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections as a fact of settled, accepted law, the rights and protected liberties of the woman being paramount.

Because Democrats are running them so well.
They are running them well considering the undue burdens and obstacles the consequence of Republican opposition – the right’s unwarranted hostility to the pending infrastructure measure being the most recent example.

My point is that it is not a measure of dangerous cities. Obviously a city of 5 million will have more murders than a city of 200,000. Again, it is not the way these things are measured.
It's a measure of dangerous neighborhoods. It's a measure of danger for black and brown people; it's just not a measure for rich white people in Chicago. I gave it to you by district. In the worst of those districts, is it safe? Is 157 murders per 100000 per year safe or dangerous?

Once again rightists are are hiding racism under a cloak of “concern” for black Americans like their newfound concern for black babies. :rolleyes: Every city has good and bad areas, poor and wealthy areas. Crime stats and violence are complicated and rightists love to make racebased. While it sounds like you're working hard to continue to push the idea that Chicago is the most violent city for political reasons, I do agree with you about neighborhoods and perceptions when you are in them.

But even…West Garfield Park is not in the top tier. At least according to this.

That's a very interesting article. It highlights that it's not cities, or even districts, as I posted, but neighborhoods, even your own block, that really matters. But, other than that, the article is clearly wrong. The murder rate in West Garfield Park is over 157 per 100K residents. The neighborhoods in the article you posted have violent crimes in the 200-ish rate, including all violent crimes. Unless their violent crimes are 3/4 murders, West Garfield Park is far more dangerous.

My guess is that the people interviewing and estimating the danger in those areas either didn't dare go into West Garfield Park or went in and were never seen again. :)

It's a measure of dangerous neighborhoods. It's a measure of danger for black and brown people; it's just not a measure for rich white people in Chicago. I gave it to you by district. In the worst of those districts, is it safe? Is 157 murders per 100000 per year safe or dangerous?

So you proved that every mid-sized to large city in the US has dangerous neighborhoods. I agree - And?

Citizens’ rights and protected liberties aren’t subject to ‘compromise.’

Indeed, the death penalty and the right to privacy are completely unrelated, one having nothing to do with the other.

A person subject to the death penalty has been afforded comprehensive due process in accordance with the law.

A zygote/embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections as a fact of settled, accepted law, the rights and protected liberties of the woman being paramount.
You're absolutely right, except the last statement. There is no compromise on the right to life of the innocent unborn. But since there's no right to the death penalty; it's a choice of society, not a right, we can trade our choice to protect the right to life.

So you proved that every mid-sized to large city in the US has dangerous neighborhoods. I agree - And?
And what that proves is that Democrats are racists. They average in the murders (or lack of murders in rich Chicago districts) from rich white neighborhoods and claim cities are safe because white people are safe.

The cities are not safe. Chicago is not safe if you're black or brown, racist.

And what that proves is that Democrats are racists. They average in the murders (or lack of murders in rich Chicago districts) from rich white neighborhoods and claim cities are safe because white people are safe.

The cities are not safe. Chicago is not safe if you're black or brown, racist.

And yet a Chicago neighborhood didn't even make the top 25.
I do see a lot of red state hellholes however.
Maybe that makes you a racist? :)

You'll have to explain that.
The California measure authorizes residents to file civil suits in defense of citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

The Texas anti-choice law does the opposite: it suborns bad-faith lawsuits intended to deny citizens their right to privacy.

The California measure authorizes residents to file civil suits in defense of citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

Well, a lot of folks believe, and it appears you are not one of them, that the rights of the unborn are worthy of protection.

The Texas anti-choice law does the opposite: it suborns bad-faith lawsuits intended to deny citizens their right to privacy.
Why do you call them bad faith?

And yet a Chicago neighborhood didn't even make the top 25.
I do see a lot of red state hellholes however.
Maybe that makes you a racist? :)

Our discussion was murder rates but that's OK. We can look at violent crimes as a whole. It's a different subject but it certainly affects poor and black communities.

So there are more dangerous neighborhoods than Chicago. Does that mean those Chicago neighborhoods are safe as you claim they are? Of course not.

That there are dangerous places run by other than Democrats doesn't change that you and the Democrats are racist and it doesn't make those other-than-Democrat mayors racist. You are claiming Chicago is not a dangerous city in spite of the weekly reports of how many people are murdered, including babies and pre-teen children. That is the racism. Just because Rahm Emanuel's neighborhood, along with many other mostly white neighborhoods, is safe doesn't make the whole place safe and you, and the Democrats, love to focus on Rahm Emanuel's neighborhood and pretend the bad places don't exist.

Of that 25 most dangerous neighborhoods list, though, there are two Independents and two Republicans. 21 are Democrats. One Independent took over last year after 20 years of the same Democrat as Mayor so we can hardly blame him. The other Independent is a left-leaning Independent but still, he's not a Republican. That two Republicans lead cities in the top 25 most dangerous neighborhoods doesn't sway the stats: Dangerous places in the US are largely run by Democrats.

Week after week, black babies are gunned down with handguns in the streets and you all focus on AR-15 and, in this thread, alternative methods for killing black babies. One thing Democrats all get behind is that it's not just OK, but it's desirable, to kill black babies.

Our discussion was murder rates but that's OK. We can look at violent crimes as a whole. It's a different subject but it certainly affects poor and black communities.

So there are more dangerous neighborhoods than Chicago. Does that mean those Chicago neighborhoods are safe as you claim they are? Of course not.

That there are dangerous places run by other than Democrats doesn't change that you and the Democrats are racist and it doesn't make those other-than-Democrat mayors racist. You are claiming Chicago is not a dangerous city in spite of the weekly reports of how many people are murdered, including babies and pre-teen children. That is the racism. Just because Rahm Emanuel's neighborhood, along with many other mostly white neighborhoods, is safe doesn't make the whole place safe and you, and the Democrats, love to focus on Rahm Emanuel's neighborhood and pretend the bad places don't exist.

Of that 25 most dangerous neighborhoods list, though, there are two Independents and two Republicans. 21 are Democrats. One Independent took over last year after 20 years of the same Democrat as Mayor so we can hardly blame him. The other Independent is a left-leaning Independent but still, he's not a Republican. That two Republicans lead cities in the top 25 most dangerous neighborhoods doesn't sway the stats: Dangerous places in the US are largely run by Democrats.

Week after week, black babies are gunned down with handguns in the streets and you all focus on AR-15 and, in this thread, alternative methods for killing black babies. One thing Democrats all get behind is that it's not just OK, but it's desirable, to kill black babies.

Where did I claim Chicago wasn't a dangerous city? As a whole, it is no more dangerous than any other city of its size and less so than others including cities with a tenth of Chicago's population.

Your accusations of racism are stupid. Dear Leader was certainly a racist however - That is well documented. He learned it from Daddy. ;)

Forum List

Back