What Does "Top Talent" Think about Working in States that Ban Abortion?

What that person posted isn't true for the vast majority of women who have an abortion.

95% of women feel they made the right choice right after the abortion. That number increases up to 99% 5 years after the abortion.
That sounds about right. The 2 times I went with females to have an abortion they felt bad at first but got over it later on.

That sounds about right. The 2 times I went with females to have an abortion they felt bad at first but got over it later on.
I mean who gives a shit about killing an innocent baby so long as you feel good about it later on right? WTF kind of standard is that?

Why don’t you name any red state American city over 200,000 population and I’ll find you pictures that are as bad or worse. GO!

Here you go. All in red states.

Homelessness is a problem all over the nation in every state in every city no matter how big or small the city or town is.

Dallas:

Dallas2.png

Dallas.png

Kansas City:

Kansas City2.png
Kansas City2.png
Kansas City1.png

Tulsa

Tulsa2.png
Tulsa1.png

Orlando:

Orlando2.png
Orlando1.png

Homelessness is a problem all over the nation in every state in every city no matter how big or small the city or town is.

Dallas:

View attachment 536781

View attachment 536782

Kansas City:

View attachment 536783View attachment 536783View attachment 536784

Tulsa

View attachment 536785View attachment 536786

Orlando:

View attachment 536787View attachment 536788

Funny, nobody has ever taken me up on my challenge. Know why? They know better. :)

Boise, Idaho

1631152252149.jpeg

I have known several women who have had an abortion.

None of them wanted to be pregnant and have an abortion but all felt relief after it was done.

None of them felt bad about having an abortion at anytime.

I have known several women who have had an abortion.

None of them wanted to be pregnant and have an abortion but all felt relief after it was done.

None of them felt bad about having an abortion at anytime.
Interesting. I literally almost lost my lunch the first time. Not something I would recommend but definitely a womans choice.

Murders per 100,000 population is the way we calculate these things my friend. Chicago #28

You suffer from a serious deficiency in reading comprehension. You measure what you want how you want. My statement was that Chicago has more murders than any other city in the US. You said it is a lie. The data proves me right and you wrong. I did not say it has the highest murder rate.

If what you say is true, which I don't believe it is. Women don't go around telling people they had abortions.

But studies have been done on the issue of how women feel after they have an abortion.

The majority of women feel relief after they had an abortion.

The result is that 95% said immediately after the abortion that it was the right decision. That number increased to 99% five years after an abortion.

Am I missing something here? Why wouldn't women go around telling people they had an abortion? Is there something wrong with having had an abortion? Something the women might be embarrassed or ashamed about?

But you're right; I know probably hundreds of women and only a few have told me they had them. I never said every woman has told me.

Funny, nobody has ever taken me up on my challenge. Know why? They know better. :)

Boise, Idaho

View attachment 536791
It's not a question of taking you up on your offer. You made the claim so you provide the links.

I would never have expected to see that in a place like Boise. If I were homeless there I'd find a way to get to LA. But Republicans can fuck up government every bit as good as a Democrat. They are, afterall, just two branches of the same uniparty.

You suffer from a serious deficiency in reading comprehension. You measure what you want how you want. My statement was that Chicago has more murders than any other city in the US. You said it is a lie. The data proves me right and you wrong. I did not say it has the highest murder rate.

My point is that it is not a measure of dangerous cities. Obviously a city of 5 million will have more murders than a city of 200,000. Again, it is not the way these things are measured.

Dallas:

View attachment 536781

View attachment 536782

Kansas City:

View attachment 536783View attachment 536783View attachment 536784

Tulsa

View attachment 536785View attachment 536786

Orlando:

View attachment 536787View attachment 536788

So, after researching and posting that, do you still claim Texas and Tulsa remind you of that because you hit a pot hole and someone jiggled your door knob?

Hopefully now you recognize that your lily white assed life has never seen or experienced third-world and you can quit whining like the privileged, entitled, leftist that you are.

My point is that it is not a measure of dangerous cities. Obviously a city of 5 million will have more murders than a city of 200,000. Again, it is not the way these things are measured.
You still don't get it. Danger isn't relative to just the arbitrary limits of the city on a map. Do you think the people in West Garfield Park, with 157 murders per 100K people, have the same perspective of life as Rahm Emanuel in Lincoln Park, with 0 murders per 100K people?

Danger isn't based on the city limit and the perception of danger or safety isn't the same across all in the city. Once again leftists are showing their racism and contempt for black Americans. Do you think black Americans in Chicago see their life the same as Rahm Emanuel sees his as regards to their personal safety in their homes?

Do you think Chicagoans in West Garfield Park see Chicago as the 28th most dangerous city in the US based on murder rate? Or do they see it as the single-most dangerous city on the planet based on the murder rate in their section of the city?

Democrats are so out of touch with reality that it is just amazing.

This is a very interesting study.

I'm sure that the conservatives won't believe it or even click the link but intelligent people will.

Texas and any state that enacts legislation like the one Texas has enacted, are not going to get well educated people to their state. They won't get business to come to their state and they will see people leave their state.

It's very telling, the consequences of passing such laws, people and business won't stand for it.

It's going to cause those red states to fall even farther behind.

From the study:

Data suggest:
  • Large majorities of top talent support abortion access and consider the issue part of gender equity in the workplace;
  • Two-thirds say the Texas ban would discourage them from working in the state;
  • 64% say they would not apply for a job in a state that passed a ban like Texas';
  • About half says they would consider moving out-of-state if their lawmakers
    passed a similar ban.

The college-educated workforce values abortion access and sees the issue as part of gender equity in the workplace.
Roughly eight in ten respondents (79%) do not want Roe v. Wade overturned. The same proportion (80%) feels access to abortion is an important part of women's rights and gender equity - 63% feel this strongly.
Respondents also connect abortion to other issues. Two-thirds (65%) would guess that states that protect abortion rights and access are more likely to have good health care, good-paying jobs, and a higher-quality of life v. those that ban or restrict abortion access (10%).

Majorities across segments say this law would discourage them from working in Texas:
  • Women (74%)
  • Men (58%)
  • Gen Z (73%)
  • Millennials (69%)
  • Black employees (60%)
  • Latino/a employees (64%)
  • AAPI employees (62%)
  • Recent graduates (67%)

You can read all of the findings of the study at the following link:

Good luck with that Texas and any state that passes the same anti abortion law.

lol fake news. The place is booming. In fact, I wish about 13 million or so do move out and and all the Califonians and wetbacks move out, too.

Interesting. I literally almost lost my lunch the first time. Not something I would recommend but definitely a womans choice.

I've never had a medical induced abortion.

I've had a spontaneous one which is usually called a miscarriage.

It's a choice no woman takes lightly and goes out of her way to prevent from every having to make.

You still don't get it. Danger isn't relative to just the arbitrary limits of the city on a map. Do you think the people in West Garfield Park, with 157 murders per 100K people, have the same perspective of life as Rahm Emanuel in Lincoln Park, with 0 murders per 100K people?

Danger isn't based on the city limit and the perception of danger or safety isn't the same across all in the city. Once again leftists are showing their racism and contempt for black Americans. Do you think black Americans in Chicago see their life the same as Rahm Emanuel sees his as regards to their personal safety in their homes?

Do you think Chicagoans in West Garfield Park see Chicago as the 28th most dangerous city in the US based on murder rate? Or do they see it as the single-most dangerous city on the planet based on the murder rate in their section of the city?

Democrats are so out of touch with reality that it is just amazing.
Once again rightists are are hiding racism under a cloak of “concern” for black Americans like their newfound concern for black babies. :rolleyes: Every city has good and bad areas, poor and wealthy areas. Crime stats and violence are complicated and rightists love to make racebased. While it sounds like you're working hard to continue to push the idea that Chicago is the most violent city for political reasons, I do agree with you about neighborhoods and perceptions when you are in them.

But even…West Garfield Park is not in the top tier. At least according to this.

This is a very interesting study.

I'm sure that the conservatives won't believe it or even click the link but intelligent people will.

Texas and any state that enacts legislation like the one Texas has enacted, are not going to get well educated people to their state. They won't get business to come to their state and they will see people leave their state.

It's very telling, the consequences of passing such laws, people and business won't stand for it.

It's going to cause those red states to fall even farther behind.

From the study:

Data suggest:
  • Large majorities of top talent support abortion access and consider the issue part of gender equity in the workplace;
  • Two-thirds say the Texas ban would discourage them from working in the state;
  • 64% say they would not apply for a job in a state that passed a ban like Texas';
  • About half says they would consider moving out-of-state if their lawmakers
    passed a similar ban.

The college-educated workforce values abortion access and sees the issue as part of gender equity in the workplace.
Roughly eight in ten respondents (79%) do not want Roe v. Wade overturned. The same proportion (80%) feels access to abortion is an important part of women's rights and gender equity - 63% feel this strongly.
Respondents also connect abortion to other issues. Two-thirds (65%) would guess that states that protect abortion rights and access are more likely to have good health care, good-paying jobs, and a higher-quality of life v. those that ban or restrict abortion access (10%).

Majorities across segments say this law would discourage them from working in Texas:
  • Women (74%)
  • Men (58%)
  • Gen Z (73%)
  • Millennials (69%)
  • Black employees (60%)
  • Latino/a employees (64%)
  • AAPI employees (62%)
  • Recent graduates (67%)

You can read all of the findings of the study at the following link:

Good luck with that Texas and any state that passes the same anti abortion law.

What does "top talent" think about men giving birth and breast feeding?

Forum List

Back