What Dolezals Can Learn From Duggars

Stop speaking out against your family member! Fucking Don Lemon. What did she do to them that they'd do this to her?

:wtf:
ScratchHead.gif

Dafuck are you talking about?

This just in -- USMB now allows links in OPs. Who knew.

Stop speaking out against your family member! Fucking Don Lemon. What did she do to them that they'd do this to her?

ScratchHead.gif

How do you not know what I'm talking about?

I know who Don Lemon is. He wrote songs with Paul McCartney and got married to Yokohama. Everything else up there is pronouns and the phrase "family member". That tells me absolutely nothing.

Wanna start a thread, you gotta give some kind of clue as to wtf it's about. Is that not reasonable?

ScratchHead.gif

How do you not know what I'm talking about?

I know who Don Lemon is. He wrote songs with Paul McCartney. Everything else up there is pronouns and the phrase "family member". That tells me absolutely nothing.

Wanna start a thread, you gotta give some kind of clue as to wtf it's about. Is that not reasonable?
Lol it's reasonable. But I see people posting tons of text and saying nothing or posting links to articles that go on for 20 pages but OP doesn't sum it up for me. But I guess you like reading tons of bullshjt, let me find you some links.

Pogo guess what I put up a bunch of articles for you to get occupied with now pogo dick yourself to those links and come back with a respectable post

I know who Don Lemon is. He wrote songs with Paul McCartney and got married to Yokohama. Everything else up there is pronouns and the phrase "family member". That tells me absolutely nothing.

By the way that's John Lennon!
coffeespit.gif
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif
laugh3.gif

That one blew right past ya rook.

You took all that time for me? well I don't give a fuck

Pogo guess what I put up a bunch of articles for you to get occupied with now pogo dick yourself to those links and come back with a respectable post

Thangyew, that's more like it.

Maybe tamorra. At least it's a starting point.

By da way, ALL my posts are respectable. :eusa_angel:

Thangyew, that's more like it.

Maybe tamorra. At least it's a starting point.

By da way, ALL my posts are respectable. :eusa_angel:
Okay maybe they are but I don't like them all!

Forum List

Back