What ever happened to GoFundMe-Wall Dude? Did he just skip town with the money?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Havenā€™t heard anything about the millions he swindled errrā€¦I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?

People are still donating. Its over 22m
And the wall is what, like $10 billion?

So he's like 0.22% of the way there?

Not at all, Creepass. Maybe that 22 million can be spent feeding, caring for and better arming our Border Boys to do an even better job keeping out the riff raff on the other side of the border that the Pope just spend only 1/2 million subsidizing to get here.

His goal is one billion.
He is a vet who lost 3 limbs overseas.
I think he deserves more respect than what he has received.

For being a dumbass?
Im talking about things like the OP.
I dont support the wall but its better than nothing. Its not like washington is going to fix the problem.

Havenā€™t heard anything about the millions he swindled errrā€¦I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?
Err...how mANY BABIES YOU KILL?

Fools and their money......................
While you worship the govt and it forces you to pay a scientist to see if he can train a lion to run on a treadmill.
Not too bright are ya? Or maybe this is just partisan shit from you?

The wall could be free, and you would oppose it, correct?

I dont support the wall but its better than nothing. Its not like washington is going to fix the problem.

Congress has abandoned poor and average Americans in favor of foreigners.

His goal is one billion.

For being a dumbass?

So what happened to all the money?

Fools and their money......................
While you worship the govt and it forces you to pay a scientist to see if he can train a lion to run on a treadmill.
Not too bright are ya? Or maybe this is just partisan shit from you?

:umno:

The wall could be free, and you would oppose it, correct?

Still waiting for the check from Mexico.

My retirement plan is to open a thermite stand on the other side of the border when they build the stupid thing. So it does affect me greatly. LOL

His goal is one billion.

For being a dumbass?

So what happened to all the money?
I assume its still sitting waiting to reach the goal. Like every gofundme.

Forum List

Back