What ever happened to GoFundMe-Wall Dude? Did he just skip town with the money?

No. They. Don't.

Is that why Gavin Newsom promised to give sanctuary "to all who seek it"?

How about the Oakland Mayor warning CRIMINAL illegals that ICE was in town and to be on the look-out?

Yes, the Democratic Party supports open borders and unlimited, illegal immigration. You're either delusional or a liar to say otherwise.

Looks like he might have:

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 12.34.51 PM.png

Not sure about the accuracy of the blog but here is the story linked to in the graphic:

SOURCE: “Build The Wall” GoFundMe just paid for a ‘nearly’ $1 million yacht, not a wall

The GOFUNDME page has not been updated in 24 days and the website that was spun-off by the GFM page has not had a news-release in over a month.

Press

I checked out the twitter feed and it’s essentially what you see here on this message board.
Login on Twitter

It might seem like a freaking lifetime to angry crazy lefties but President Trump has only been in office for a little more than two years.

Haven’t heard anything about the millions he swindled errr…I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?

The wall could be free, and you would oppose it, correct?

Still waiting for the check from Mexico.

My retirement plan is to open a thermite stand on the other side of the border when they build the stupid thing. So it does affect me greatly. LOL
Answer the question though.. would you oppose the wall even if it didn't cost a cent?

Haven’t heard anything about the millions he swindled errr…I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?

The wall could be free, and you would oppose it, correct?

Still waiting for the check from Mexico.

My retirement plan is to open a thermite stand on the other side of the border when they build the stupid thing. So it does affect me greatly. LOL
Answer the question though.. would you oppose the wall even if it didn't cost a cent?

It seems like a good idea to me to create a physical barrier between the US and Mexico.
Not because Mexicans are “sending” anyone up here or because there is a huge upside to keeping migrants out of the country. But because you can make a bomb in your country and drive it into our country.

Had it been characterized like this instead of the xenophobic nonsense…the wall would probably have gotten more support than it had from Republicans and Democrats alike.

But no…Trump isn’t about good solutions, it’s about sticking it to someone...

Forum List

Back