🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

But if the Russians committed a crime and you benefitted from that crime and you were talking to the Russians at the time the crime was committed.....you are subject to investigation

This has been under investigation for the past year and so far, you've not even proven the Russians committed a crime. You've certainly not proven any collusion, in fact, you have all the major department heads on record stating there was no collusion. That's precisely why you're left trying to make a case over "talking to Russians" as if that's a crime.

It's funny because Obama can talk to rouge terrorist states like Iran and Hillary can accept campaign money from terrorist hotbeds like Pakistan, and that's all hunky-dory.

I'm really glad I'm not a lefty lib... I would be worried about all this investigating. As corrupt as the DNC has been, and that's now a proven and documented fact, it would worry the hell outta me that some rock is going to be turned over and something you don't like is going to come crawling out from under it.

IMG_0458.JPG
It was more of a phishing scam from what I hear

Trumps comrades were very involved in influencing our elections

So....
What was the Trump team talking to Russia about?

Hey, all kinds of things "influence" elections, that's essentially what a "campaign" is... an effort to influence the election. The candidates don't get up there and make speeches to hear themselves talk. They are trying to influence you to vote for them. This is just a bunch of immature preschool type idiocy. Do you really think all those Hollywood endorsements Hillary received didn't have any influence?

I don't know what is worse, that you seem to want to act like you're 3-years-old or that you somehow think the typical American voter has the mentality of a 3-year-old. Either way, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

There is no evidence Trump has even talked to a Russian. I'm sure he probably has, he does do some business with Russia and I think he held the Miss Universe pageant there once and has a hotel there. His "team" has been comprised of numerous individuals who are involved in international business as well, and they've probably talked to Russians too.... but again.... talking to a Russian is not a crime in this country... never has been.

You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Trump directed someone on his "team" to conspire with Russians to do something illegal. I don't know what you hope to find, that's what the OP is asking... so far, none of you have come up with a damn thing. Now you are off on some wild fantasy about voting machines being hacked. I'm worried about the collective mental health of the left. I think you people have gone off the deep end.
Nobody claimed Trump talked to the Russians
But Flynn, Manafort, Rogers, Sessions and Kushner did

None have provided a credible explanation of what was discussed

Trump will pull a Reagan and claim he was completely out of the loop. It may prevent prosecution but show what a clueless leader he is

Trump will pull a Reagan and claim he was completely out of the loop. It may prevent prosecution but show what a clueless leader he is

Is it illegal to talk to Russians? When was such a law passed and who voted for that? No one is obligated to explain what they discuss with others to you or anybody else... it's not any of your damn business, to be honest. You're not going to prosecute anyone for talking to a damn Russian, dipshit.
If it's no big deal why did that motley crew do it SECRETIVELY? Undisclosed.
Think mfer.
They knew they were doing something wrong and the investigations will find out what it was.
Plus there's one president at a time.
Your cavelier attitude about them fraternizing with this corrupt regime while they were hacking our election shows you really don't want to know if your president is a crook.
Trump had to direct then to do this.
Keep thinking this is no big deal.
Please.

Think mfer.
They knew they were doing something wrong and the investigations will find out what it was.
Your cavelier attitude about them fraternizing with this corrupt regime while they were hacking our election shows you really don't want to know if your president is a crook.
Please.

Did WHAT secretly? You people won't say! That's what this thread is all about and for page after page, you simply will not answer that question! What exactly is it you think they did with Russians? No one "hacked the election" and that's a big fat lie that you keep repeating in hopes that really dumb people will buy it. Maybe you're one of the really dumb people who do believe it... didn't happen. Even Obama said it didn't happen. Tried to influence the elections? Sure... lots of entities try to influence every election, that's the purpose of campaigning, to influence the election. That's NOT a CRIME!

You've not shown any evidence Trump directed anyone to do anything and you can't even tell us what it is that Trump supposedly directed them to do! You are absolutely trying to generate some impeachable offense out of thin air. You're now throwing around "secretively" without any qualifier whatsoever.... what the fuck are you talking about? I imagine Trump went to the bathroom today and took a shit without informing you.... what was he "secretively" doing in the bathroom? OMG... maybe he's shooting up heroin! Why else would he keep it a secret? This is the level of insane you are at right now and it's getting kinda scary, to be honest.

But if the Russians committed a crime and you benefitted from that crime and you were talking to the Russians at the time the crime was committed.....you are subject to investigation

This has been under investigation for the past year and so far, you've not even proven the Russians committed a crime. You've certainly not proven any collusion, in fact, you have all the major department heads on record stating there was no collusion. That's precisely why you're left trying to make a case over "talking to Russians" as if that's a crime.

It's funny because Obama can talk to rouge terrorist states like Iran and Hillary can accept campaign money from terrorist hotbeds like Pakistan, and that's all hunky-dory.

I'm really glad I'm not a lefty lib... I would be worried about all this investigating. As corrupt as the DNC has been, and that's now a proven and documented fact, it would worry the hell outta me that some rock is going to be turned over and something you don't like is going to come crawling out from under it.
Just stop it
I know you have been instructed to deny any Russian involvement with hacking the DNC servers but nobody believes it. Not the FBI, CIA, British Intelligence....Obama, Trump and Putin even accept it

Nobody has been arrested for collusion and it has not been ruled out. We still have not had Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, Kushner or Rogers testify under oath. We cannot rule out collusion until they do and their story checks out

Talking to the Russians is not a crime.....unless it is

We need to find out

Is it illegal to talk to Russians? When was such a law passed and who voted for that? No one is obligated to explain what they discuss with others to you or anybody else... it's not any of your damn business, to be honest. You're not going to prosecute anyone for talking to a damn Russian, dipshit.
Think mfer.
Please.

Very true

Nobody hides routine meetings. They are openly publicized, an accurate record of what happened is made and you list the meetings with foreign governments on your security forms

Why...after a year of the stench of Russian involvement hanging over his election, hasn't Trump just released the details of these meetings and shown how mundane they really were?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?
Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).
Comey needs Immunity because he's already testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation.

He didn't order, he asked him to go easy on Flynn. The difference between ordered and asked is asked is wishful thinking, ordered is obstruction of justice.

So...has the OP found those current charges against trump yet?

Unless Trump screws up, it is unlikely charges would be filed against him

Screwing up would involve lying under oath or obstructing the investigation

We all know Trump is too smart to do that....don't we?

Forum List

Back