🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

I haven't read through this thread in a while. Have any of the snowflakes come up with something tangible, or is further butt-pain, failure and humility their destiny?

I haven't read through this thread in a while. Have any of the snowflakes come up with something tangible, or is further butt-pain, failure and humility their destiny?

I have strong suspicions that the Russian thing is a deliberate red herring. Trump lets it simmer because it keeps everyone distracted while his administration is disemboweling our government.

I have strong suspicions that the Russian thing is a deliberate red herring. Trump lets it simmer because it keeps everyone distracted while his administration is disemboweling our government.

I disagree

I think it pisses Trump off to no end

The law was broken and the crime is being investigated

Lots of laws are broken.... people leak classified information... people unmask private citizens who are incidentally spied on... people abuse their public office to spy on their enemies... people keep illegal servers in their closets. Funny how you don't seem to be interested in investigating any of those crimes.

Lots of laws are broken.... people leak classified information... people unmask private citizens who are incidentally spied on... people abuse their public office to spy on their enemies... people keep illegal servers in their closets. Funny how you don't seem to be interested in investigating any of those crimes.

Red Herring
Doesn't stop us from investigating the hacking of the 2016 election

Latest news seems to indicate the hacking was much more pervasive than just the DNC server as they may have hacked actual voting machines....stay tuned campers

Red Herring

Latest news seems to indicate the hacking was much more pervasive than just the DNC server as they may have hacked actual voting machines....stay tuned campers

LMAO... How can they hack a voting machine that isn't online? When this stupid claim was first made just after the elections, it was so ridiculed and debunked that even Saint Obama had to come out and tell everyone that it was impossible. Now here it is back again like a bad penny.... you morons just can't let go of something conspiratorial regardless of how stupid it is. :cuckoo:

God... you lefties are some of the dumbest and most easily led sheeple that ever existed. This is what societies produce when they put warning tags on the blow driers not to use them in the shower.

Hey... wingnutter.... MAYYYYBE Trump conspired with the aliens to come down and deploy mind control on the people so they voted for him? You weren't affected because you wear your tin foil hat! :rofl:

Latest news seems to indicate...

Latest news from WHERE?

We can't trust many traditional mainstream news sources anymore. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post... all guilty of churning out FAKE NEWS stories, one after another.... they don't even bother printing retractions anymore.

Latest news seems to indicate...

Latest news from WHERE?

We can't trust many traditional mainstream news sources anymore. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post... all guilty of churning out FAKE NEWS stories, one after another.... they don't even bother printing retractions anymore.

Too Funny

foghorn1.gif

Red Herring

LMAO... How can they hack a voting machine that isn't online? When this stupid claim was first made just after the elections, it was so ridiculed and debunked that even Saint Obama had to come out and tell everyone that it was impossible. Now here it is back again like a bad penny.... you morons just can't let go of something conspiratorial regardless of how stupid it is. :cuckoo:

God... you lefties are some of the dumbest and most easily led sheeple that ever existed. This is what societies produce when they put warning tags on the blow driers not to use them in the shower.

Hey... wingnutter.... MAYYYYBE Trump conspired with the aliens to come down and deploy mind control on the people so they voted for him? You weren't affected because you wear your tin foil hat! :rofl:

We shall see....

Nobody said they hacked every machine. It now seems they were attempting to break in. Gets curiouser and curiouser every day

Sure hope Trump wasn't involved

Nobody said they hacked every machine. It now seems they were attempting to break in. Gets curiouser and curiouser every day

That makes NO sense. Do you not understand? Voting machines, while they are electronic and computerized, do not connect to any outside lines that could be hacked. Hacking is something that is done to computers via an online connection to another (hacker) computer. Again... voting machines aren't connected online.

We've been through all this controversy over voting machines after the 2000 elections. Remember the Diebold machines? The integrity of these machines is state of the art and the reliability is rock solid. This is just more FAKE NEWS bullshit ginned up by a fanatical left-wing who has gone completely insane.

You've got to keep churning out these stories of suspicion and skepticism because you lack substantive evidence and facts.

That makes NO sense. Do you not understand? Voting machines, while they are electronic and computerized, do not connect to any outside lines that could be hacked. Hacking is something that is done to computers via an online connection to another (hacker) computer. Again... voting machines aren't connected online.

We've been through all this controversy over voting machines after the 2000 elections. Remember the Diebold machines? The integrity of these machines is state of the art and the reliability is rock solid. This is just more FAKE NEWS bullshit ginned up by a fanatical left-wing who has gone completely insane.

You've got to keep churning out these stories of suspicion and skepticism because you lack substantive evidence and facts.
It was more of a phishing scam from what I hear

Trumps comrades were very involved in influencing our elections

So....
What was the Trump team talking to Russia about?

I disagree

I think it pisses Trump off to no end

Maybe. But I still see it functioning the same way. It's a still distraction from the serious damage being done.

So....

Hey, all kinds of things "influence" elections, that's essentially what a "campaign" is... an effort to influence the election. The candidates don't get up there and make speeches to hear themselves talk. They are trying to influence you to vote for them. This is just a bunch of immature preschool type idiocy. Do you really think all those Hollywood endorsements Hillary received didn't have any influence?

I don't know what is worse, that you seem to want to act like you're 3-years-old or that you somehow think the typical American voter has the mentality of a 3-year-old. Either way, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

There is no evidence Trump has even talked to a Russian. I'm sure he probably has, he does do some business with Russia and I think he held the Miss Universe pageant there once and has a hotel there. His "team" has been comprised of numerous individuals who are involved in international business as well, and they've probably talked to Russians too.... but again.... talking to a Russian is not a crime in this country... never has been.

You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Trump directed someone on his "team" to conspire with Russians to do something illegal. I don't know what you hope to find, that's what the OP is asking... so far, none of you have come up with a damn thing. Now you are off on some wild fantasy about voting machines being hacked. I'm worried about the collective mental health of the left. I think you people have gone off the deep end.

Do you even know what "phishing" is? It's a scam that involves sending an email to some unsuspecting person in order to trick them into revealing personal information like passwords, bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. Voting machines aren't unsuspecting persons vulnerable to phishing scams... so what the fuck are you talking about??? :dunno:

Podesta was phished, that's how they hacked into his emails.

So....

Hey, all kinds of things "influence" elections, that's essentially what a "campaign" is... an effort to influence the election. The candidates don't get up there and make speeches to hear themselves talk. They are trying to influence you to vote for them. This is just a bunch of immature preschool type idiocy. Do you really think all those Hollywood endorsements Hillary received didn't have any influence?

I don't know what is worse, that you seem to want to act like you're 3-years-old or that you somehow think the typical American voter has the mentality of a 3-year-old. Either way, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

There is no evidence Trump has even talked to a Russian. I'm sure he probably has, he does do some business with Russia and I think he held the Miss Universe pageant there once and has a hotel there. His "team" has been comprised of numerous individuals who are involved in international business as well, and they've probably talked to Russians too.... but again.... talking to a Russian is not a crime in this country... never has been.

You have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Trump directed someone on his "team" to conspire with Russians to do something illegal. I don't know what you hope to find, that's what the OP is asking... so far, none of you have come up with a damn thing. Now you are off on some wild fantasy about voting machines being hacked. I'm worried about the collective mental health of the left. I think you people have gone off the deep end.
Nobody claimed Trump talked to the Russians
But Flynn, Manafort, Rogers, Sessions and Kushner did

None have provided a credible explanation of what was discussed

Trump will pull a Reagan and claim he was completely out of the loop. It may prevent prosecution but show what a clueless leader he is

Trump will pull a Reagan and claim he was completely out of the loop. It may prevent prosecution but show what a clueless leader he is

Is it illegal to talk to Russians? When was such a law passed and who voted for that? No one is obligated to explain what they discuss with others to you or anybody else... it's not any of your damn business, to be honest. You're not going to prosecute anyone for talking to a damn Russian, dipshit.

while hacked emails that helped his campaign, were being released
Oye vay...Those emails had no bearing on my decision.
Why are you people more concerned about
who dug up the dirt then the dirt that was dug up?

A WHOLE SLEW OF POLITICIANS
ARE AND HAVE BEEN, COMMITTING CRIMINAL ACTS!

Is it illegal to talk to Russians? When was such a law passed and who voted for that? No one is obligated to explain what they discuss with others to you or anybody else... it's not any of your damn business, to be honest. You're not going to prosecute anyone for talking to a damn Russian, dipshit.
You keep trying the same ploy......and you keep failing
No, of course it is not illegal to talk to the Russians
Nobody is claiming it is

But if the Russians committed a crime and you benefitted from that crime and you were talking to the Russians at the time the crime was committed.....you are subject to investigation

Yes, you have a right to take the fifth and not testify
But you must then answer to the American public
The stench of Russian intervention hangs over the Trump administration
If he wants to answer with......none of your business
Let him face the consequences

His administration spends most of the time explaining what Trump meant by his last set of Tweets and meetings to discuss Trump policy which changes daily. The government is actually run by people with years of experience. Trump and his cabinet don't have a clue as to what is actually happening. That idiot he hired to head the Dept of Education is now hiring consultants to tell her how the dept operates and she already has an assistant and deputy.

Forum List

Back