What gonna happen when NATO.....sorry, Ukraine invades Russia?

This sounds like quite the epiphany you're having.

Sorry, I was never an admirer of Putin and his regime, I wanted just anything good for Russian people ( although I'm not a Russian ) and avoiding of nuclear WWIII

Lol, seems you forget that Russia invaded Ukraine retard. Russia deserves what ever it has coming.

A retard is siting in your stinky pants and pokes you into your dumb a..
The story begins not in 2022, but in 2004 ( not 2014 ) and Putin has made anything wrong what alienated Ukraine
His betrayal on Kherson showed clearly his true intention from the beginning

Sorry, I was never an admirer of Putin and his regime, I wanted just anything good for Russian people ( although I'm not a Russian ) and avoiding of nuclear WWIII
You have touted every lie Putin has told, celebrated every atrocity the Russians have committed, vilified the Ukrainian people and Americans and Europeans on cue with Putin's propaganda and now you want to try to distance yourself from him? Bullshit.

A retard is siting in your stinky pants and pokes you into your dumb a..
The story begins not in 2022, but in 2004 ( not 2014 ) and Putin has made anything wrong what alienated Ukraine
His betrayal on Kherson showed clearly his true intention from the beginning
Sure thing there retard. Lol mean while your shit hole of a nation is getting its ass kicked. Hilarious. Maybe don't follow authoritarian pos in the future. Ass wipe.

Forum List

Back