What happend to Bill Clinton

upload_2018-11-2_13-8-43.png

upload_2018-11-2_13-9-58.png

Dems would be better served with bill Clinton policies....

nobody likes him anymore. The left fought hard to retain this piece of shit in the white house....and now they have no use for him.......gotta love those lefties....it's all about politics.

No One Wants to Campaign With Bill Clinton Anymore

Maybe the #metoo movement has tossed him and trump under the bus? #metoo are not about the left and the right, they are all about respect!
Except these people had a chance to Metoo him, they didn't, it's just a con job. It would be more legit if people didn't bring fake rape charges against university athletes or SC nominees.

nobody likes him anymore. The left fought hard to retain this piece of shit in the white house....and now they have no use for him.......gotta love those lefties....it's all about politics.

The same thing will happen to Trump. Once he is no longer President, most Republicans will admit he was an embarrassment, just like Bill Clinton
I don't think so......I still like W.....and hell now the left does....bwahahahaha

Maybe the #metoo movement has tossed him and trump under the bus? #metoo are not about the left and the right, they are all about respect!
He didn't ask you about the metoo garbage, he asked why Democrats have thrown our first black president under the bus.

Clinton was more of a fiscal Conservative than Dubya. He can stuff cigars into interns all day and night. Maybe I should rephrase that

The same thing will happen to Trump. Once he is no longer President, most Republicans will admit he was an embarrassment, just like Bill Clinton

Nope. Trump already has an extension business empire and a strong family circle that give his life meaning. Those won't go away after he finishes his two terms.

I don't think so......I still like W.....and hell now the left does....bwahahahaha
Oh, I think so, Trump will be dropped like a hot potato when he is no longer President. Clinton is disgusting but Trump is triple disgusting. (I know Republicans spell potato, potatoe)

Forum List

Back