What happened to all those chicks Trump raped?

This thread is pretty damn revealing. Now we know how perverted guno5000 really is
Guess we can start using innuendo since we cant say the word.
"if g5000 was a file, he would be a pdf file"
Oh, that's fascinating. I condemn sexual assault and I'm the pervert.

Thank you so much for revealing your inner character and rotted soul, Harley.

No, I mean that. Thank you. It just confirms I am doing the right thing when I kick you sick fucks in the balls.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

You have all sold your souls to one of the most evil, corrupt, deceivers ever to hold public office.

This thread is pretty damn revealing. Now we know how perverted guno5000 really is
Guess we can start using innuendo since we cant say the word.
"if g5000 was a file, he would be a pdf file"
Oh, that's fascinating. I condemn sexual assault and I'm the pervert.

Thank you so much for revealing your inner character and rotted soul, Harley.

No, I mean that. Thank you. It just confirms I am doing the right thing when I kick you sick fucks in the balls.
which underage gender do you prefer the most?

Just like Herman Cain's accusers. He dropped out of running for President, and they vanished.

You beat me on that one. What the media apparatchiks did to Herman Cain was criminal as far as I'm concerned. He should have been the nominee. I'm confident he would have beat the meat puppet and we would have actually elected a legitimate black president.

Kinda dissapeared didnt they? :dunno:
I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.
They will never show because it would be simple to prove they are all liars. IF he raped them they would not be silent.

There is nothing wrong with g5000 being gay.

But actively attacking men for liking women is not cool.
So you think sexually assaulting women is "liking" them!

Wow. We are learning so much about the character and low morals of you psuedocons today!

Your confusion about the concept of consent is alarming.

Or are you just a vile liar?
Hey, I get it. I can grab any woman's pussy. It means I like her.

I get it. I get it.

Listen asshole.

Trump said "let". That is consent, you vile liar piece of shit.

Stop pretending to be sooo stupid, that you don't understand that.
Yes, and when a rapist says the woman "let" him fuck her, it makes it okay.

I get it. I get it.
By using the term "rapist" you have assumed guilt where none has been demonstrated.

You're a douche bag, obviously.

I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.

The democrats have no worthy candidates for 2020. You had your best last year, which the democrats diddnt even like, yet trump wins. So if your best can't do shit now, how would say, parading all the child slaves at a press conference do anything for y'all when vedio of trump him self talking about grabbing pussys did nothing?

The democrats have no worthy candidates for 2020. You had your best last year, which the democrats diddnt even like, yet trump wins. So if your best can't do shit now, how would say, parading all the child slaves at a press conference do anything for y'all when vedio of trump him self talking about grabbing pussys did nothing?

Poor G hasn't been the same since his girl lost.

As usual, the tiny tard minds instantly jump to the conclusion that my condemnation of Trump means I like or support Hillary.

Christ, they just get dumber every day. :lol:

"I only see in black and white!"

As usual, the tiny tard minds instantly jump to the conclusion that my condemnation of Trump means I like or support Hillary.

If you did it one or two times, we might cut you some slack, but I can't think of a single issue where you came out on the conservative side.

I defend trump against lies and stupid bullshit and i cant stand him. Yet, you call me a trumptard and a pseudocon. I am neither a trump supporter or a conservative
Try some self awareness you insane PDF file.

I defend trump against lies and stupid bullshit and i cant stand him. Yet, you call me a trumptard and a pseudocon. I am neither a trump supporter or a conservative
And where did I lie about Trump?

I didn't.

He bragged about sexually assaulting women. And you defended that.

I didn't.

How do you know it was assault? Chicks dont let him touch their pussies because he is orange? Are they racist?

I didn't.

How do you know it was assault? Chicks dont let him touch their pussies because he is orange? Are they racist?
He doesn't, like all Trump haters he just makes up stuff.

and , interesting to me but do some women lie about being raped , groped or sexually assaulted ??

Forum List

Back