What happened to all those chicks Trump raped?

and just a question EWings , do women ever lie about sexual abuse , rape , groping and other sexual assaults hmmm EWings ??

There is nothing wrong with g5000 being gay.

But actively attacking men for liking women is not cool.
So you think sexually assaulting women is "liking" them!

Wow. We are learning so much about the character and low morals of you psuedocons today!

Your confusion about the concept of consent is alarming.

Or are you just a vile liar?
Hey, I get it. I can grab any woman's pussy. It means I like her.

I get it. I get it.

Listen asshole.

Trump said "let". That is consent, you vile liar piece of shit.

Stop pretending to be sooo stupid, that you don't understand that.
Yes, and when a rapist says the woman "let" him fuck her, it makes it okay.

I get it. I get it.

Are you really unaware that women find money and fame attractive and treat such people differently than average guys?

Kinda dissapeared didnt they? :dunno:
I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.

I wonder if the left could pull that off. Can they really ignore the fact that their ginned up scandal feel apart so fast, and then try the same stunt 4 years later?

I guess they could. All it would take would be to have no soul.

If we did that wouldn't that be exactly what Trump did?

And yes, we could really ignore the fact that our scandal won't go anywhere legally because he is the POTUS. But we don't care about that. We care about votes.

I find it funny you don't believe Trump when he told Billy Bush that he just walks up and grabs women's pussies. Instead you accuse the women who came forward to confirm it's true of lying. I myself don't really care if he's a dog. If I were him I'd grab pussy too.

Are you also unaware of how women are attracted to money and fame and treat rich famous men differently?

I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.

I wonder if the left could pull that off. Can they really ignore the fact that their ginned up scandal feel apart so fast, and then try the same stunt 4 years later?

Turnabout's fair play.

I've been enjoying karma bitch slapping you pseudocons with your own benchmarks on a daily basis. :lol:

Umm, sure, whatever.

Karma would have all you "male" libs, who have enjoyed spreading these lies, to be falsely accused of rape and have your reputation, such as it is, ruined.

Uh, his own ex wife told a courtroom that Donald raped her, dipshit.

In a divorce case with literally BILLIONS of dollars at stake?

YOu consider that credible?

9nrbhi.jpg

And yes, we could really ignore the fact that our scandal won't go anywhere legally because he is the POTUS. But we don't care about that. We care about votes.

I find it funny you don't believe Trump when he told Billy Bush that he just walks up and grabs women's pussies. Instead you accuse the women who came forward to confirm it's true of lying. I myself don't really care if he's a dog. If I were him I'd grab pussy too.

Are you also unaware of how women are attracted to money and fame and treat rich famous men differently?
That's true for Bill Clinton right?

Again if I didn't care then but cared now I would be a hypocrite. But I'm not the one who pretended to care back then you guys did.

Again if I didn't care then but cared now I would be a hypocrite. But I'm not the one who pretended to care back then you guys did.

Yes, for Bill Clinton too. As seen by Monica.

But which does not excuse his other behaviors.

Trump was bragging about how being rich and famous helped his "Game" with women.

This is news only to the most dishonest liberals.

Trump was bragging about how being rich and famous helped his "Game" with women.

No. Like bill Trump was a predator. But do I really care? Not really. It's a thing I would use against him in an election year. Breitbart shit

No. Like bill Trump was a predator. But do I really care? Not really.

Big difference from being a player and being a predator.

Bill was a whole different league from Donald.

Forum List

Back