What happened to Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They challenged the govt story on 911 and poof - their careers vanished. Every entertainer in america noticed that.

Charlie Sheen ruined his two an a half men position but he is not off TV he has a new show that has been doing OK I guess made 2 seasons anyway.

• Banned
Charlie Sheen ruined his two an a half men position but he is not off TV he has a new show that has been doing OK I guess made 2 seasons anyway.

He's gone, you ignorant fool. And he ain't coming back. And charlie did not ruin his 2 1/2 men gig. He attacked the official story on 911 and the govt ordered him sacked.

• Banned
Willie Nelson is another one that the govt "sheened" for telling the truth about 911.

Charlie Sheen didn't "disappear". He's starring in a moderately successful FX sitcom "Anger Management".

He was fired from 2 and a Half Men for doing drugs and being weird, not because of 9/11.

Last edited:
he has got a show, and just had a part in a movie
in fact, just changed his name back to estevez

Charlie Sheen didn't "disappear". He's starring in a moderately successful FX sitcom "Anger Management".

He was fired from 2 and a Half Men for sound drugs and being weird, not because of 9/11.

What's a sound drug, you loonball? And yes, he was fired for 911 and his career has fizzled out since then.

He was fired from 2 and a Half Men for sound drugs and being weird, not because of 9/11.

What's a sound drug, you loonball? And yes, he was fired for 911 and his career has fizzled out since then.

I don't know what a sound drug, is but I do know that I love anything with Charlie Sheen in it, and watch Anger Management ( that is so-so ) and watch all reruns of Two and a Half Men. What a perfect "laugh out loud" sitcom, for MY tastes. I also own all seasons on DVD, should it ever leave syndication, for which all the actors are being reimbursed each time it shows. :D Nice! Love capitalism.

Sheen got fired from his two and a half men gig for verbally attacking the producer of the show and for some weird ass behavior...

And he seems to be doing fine career wise...

Auto-correct. Should read "doing drugs".

They challenged the govt story on 911 and poof - their careers vanished.

Charlie Sheen's $200 Million Anger Management Gamble | Celebrity Net Worth
***Update August 29*** Yesterday afternoon, Charlie and his crew officially taped their 50th episode of Anger Management. That means Charlie is halfway through his 100 episode goal that will make the show eligible for syndication. As we explain later in this article, thanks to a very lucrative and risky up front contract, once Charlie breaks the 100 episode milestone he can automatically collect an estimated $200 million payday. At this pace, Anger Management is expected to film their 100th episode in October 2014

I can't believe you're too stupid to even fabricate a conspiracy.

Wait.... yeah I can.

Forum List

Back