What Happened To Crooked H?

Well Hilary is still around and the far left on tis board still defend her, They claim they do not like her, yet voted for her anyway.

Hilary should be behind bars, but it will never happen.

The political class has different rules than the people they are supposed to represent!

Exactly. I've never seen such a sore loser second place after the election. Meanwhile the DNC is looking like the dumpster fire while fake news like CNN tries to have it's sheep overlook it.

This is the first time in a very long time that I have no idea who is going to be running for Pres as a dem.

they tried to be as divisive as humanly possible, and still are.

Who in that party can run on pure hate?

Shultz?
phakahontis?

They have to get a woman, so all men are already out.

I think they've found a real crook.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

With 3 Federal Grand Jury indictiments and one guilty plea already--it's definitely not my imagination--:badgrin: 2 days later little Jeffy Sessions in trouble, and 2 days after they nailed Carter Page to the wall. All within 5 days
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate. The reason it's moving so fast is because Trump and team never realised they were being watched and electronically monitored by several different Foreign intelligence services since 2015.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

After Mueller is done, Hillary Clinton is going to look like a Saint. A good movie for you to watch about right now is "All of the Presidents men." Next up is Michael Flynn & son.
Mueller probing pre-election Flynn meeting with pro-Russia congressman

Last edited:
$150 million from Russia to the Clinton Foundation to get Congressonal approval of 20% of the US uranium reserves sounds like a Russian/Clinton collusion to me.

Odd that Podesta resigned from his own company once this information came out, isn’t it?

Dems don’t give a fuck about Russian collusion. It’s all political bullshit.

Well Hilary is still around and the far left on tis board still defend her, They claim they do not like her, yet voted for her anyway.

Hilary should be behind bars, but it will never happen.

The political class has different rules than the people they are supposed to represent!

Behind bars for what ? Pissing of women hating conservatives is not a crime .

Funny , seems to me that it’s the cons who can’t stop talking about Hillary .

Once she went to Europe and the press wasn’t sucking her dick, she started getting asked seem real questions, and she basically vanished.

Now since the Uranium One thing hit, she is almost a ghost. I️ think she is hated by the Dems now.

With 3 Federal Grand Jury indictiments and one guilty plea already--it's definitely not my imagination--:badgrin: 2 days later little Jeffy Sessions in trouble, and 2 days after they nailed Carter Page to the wall. All within 5 days
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate. The reason it's moving so fast is because Trump and team never realised they were being watched and electronically monitored by several different Foreign intelligence services since 2015.

After Mueller is done, Hillary Clinton is going to look like a Saint. A good movie for you to watch about right now is "All of the Presidents men." Next up is Michael Flynn & son.

You are right, I would not call your delusions imagination. This is a sign of a much more serious mental problem.

Once she went to Europe and the press wasn’t sucking her dick, she started getting asked seem real questions, and she basically vanished.

Now since the Uranium One thing hit, she is almost a ghost. I️ think she is hated by the Dems now.

I guess you didn't watch the Uranium one thing yet. It's been completely debunked in the two below videos.

You are right, I would not call your delusions imagination. This is a sign of a much more serious mental problem.

You're just defending your own ignorance now. Enjoy it while you can---:badgrin: As they say trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach Algebra to a Chimpanzee.

8214352925_5ebff7cd48.jpg

Forum List

Back