What happened to the 750 Billion that Obama took out to put in Obamacare?

In a capitalist society prices always go up. When I was a kid, gasoline was 25 cents a gallon.

Under Bush, medical costs skyrocketed so that the bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy. Cost will always go up, even a tard knows that. But under Obamacare, much more slowly. Imagine if it were supported. But what do Republicans actually support? Besides the destruction of the US and racists?

Hey, David Dukes supports Trump. Didn't see that coming.

White Supremacists Mobilize For Donald Trump
Of course he does; he wants jobs for Americans, not Indians.
While we're at it, can you explain why over 98% of Business Visas come from India?
Did the rest of the world become incompetent since 2001?

In a capitalist society prices always go up. When I was a kid, gasoline was 25 cents a gallon.

Under Bush, medical costs skyrocketed so that the bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy. Cost will always go up, even a tard knows that. But under Obamacare, much more slowly. Imagine if it were supported. But what do Republicans actually support? Besides the destruction of the US and racists?

Hey, David Dukes supports Trump. Didn't see that coming.

White Supremacists Mobilize For Donald Trump
Of course he does; he wants jobs for Americans, not Indians.
While we're at it, can you explain why over 98% of Business Visas come from India?
Did the rest of the world become incompetent since 2001?

Incompetent ? Who knows ?

Less relevant...probably.

We are talking about the 750 Billion that moved from Medicare to help with Obamacare.

Start your own thread about Indian Visas.

It seems to me that the 750 billion taken out of Medicare to give to support Obama Care would help keep the prices low yet they have doubled. Perhaps this should be asked of Hillary since she supports it. To those that are unaware we that work pay in for medicare and then when we retire we still pay in for medicare. Medicare and Medicaid are misunderstood. With Medicaid you do not pay for as it is provided by the government in other words us tax payers.

We that have been paying for Medicare should ask any Republican candidate running for president if this money will be returned to Medicare when Obamacare is no longer in existence.

Same thing that happened to the $1T stimulus. Handed out to DemWitted loons for votes.

We are talking about the 750 Billion that moved from Medicare to help with Obamacare.

The context is your denial of any reality that conflicts with your myopic world view.

That is freaking funny.

What would I deny.....that the doctors I know don't acknowledge or are not bothered by what you describe ????

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The context is your denial of any reality that conflicts with your myopic world view.

That is freaking funny.

What would I deny.....that the doctors I know don't acknowledge or are not bothered by what you describe ????

I'm sure you know them personally and they discuss their concerns with you...Not.

That is freaking funny.

I'm sure you know them personally and they discuss their concerns with you...Not.

You know what I do and don't do....how convenient.

It really serves as an admission that you are out of gas.

You posted the crap until it can't read any different.

Now, you're beat.

Seems like you need one of your Indian doctors to prescribe you some meds.

Forum List

Back