what happened to the loyalists

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i'm not sure yet which 1/3 of us will face this fate. "be prepared"

the first 3 min or so describes the kind of scum who call themselves "patriots" today.

Canada is too close to send the dems.......I'm thinking South Georgia and the Sandwich islands. ;)

255px-South_Georgia_and_the_South_Sandwich_Islands_in_United_Kingdom.svg.png

I know that postwar a Loyalist in Essex, CT was dragged out of his home and hung on the flagpole where he’d continued flying the Union Jack. He’d been offered several buyouts of his property and business, and transport back to England. He refused. His wife and son were smarter. I know because a relative of mine was among that lunching party.

I know that postwar a Loyalist in Essex, CT was dragged out of his home and hung on the flagpole where he’d continued flying the Union Jack. He’d been offered several buyouts of his property and business, and transport back to England. He refused. His wife and son were smarter. I know because a relative of mine was among that lunching party.
Did they go Hannibal Lecter on his ass?

They ate him, too?

Stop the nonsense. You are loyalists for King Donald, and that old weird man is finished. So is your gang.

Did they go Hannibal Lecter on his ass?
No. They dragged his ass out of his house in the middle of the night. He had a flagpole in front of the house where he flew the Union Jack daily. So they hooked him up to the rope and flew him instead. Shortly thereafter his widow accepted a generous, but less than he’d been offered, sum to sell the home and their general store and return to England.

Forum List

Back