What happens after the US strikes Syria?

What will happen after the US strikes Syria?

If/When the United States hits Syria with a few Cruise Missiles, I think Syria is going to retaliate against Israel. If that happens, what does the United States do? What will Israel do? If Israel strikes back at Syria, what do those countries around Israel do?

I hope Obama thinks this through.

I say don't bomb Syria. Washington can't save the world, but it can make things worse.

Where were all the Republican lemmings when Bush turned Iraq into the biggest foreign policy disaster US History? Where were these questions? He bankrupted the US, destroyed the oil market, and created the likelihood of serious blowback.

Our problem is that nobody holds their own party accountable.
Speaking of holding ones own party accountable where war all the anti war protesters? Where is Cindy Sheehan? You would think she and they would be front and center on this.
They're MIA. That's because they're a bunch of big fat fucking phonies.

Good question. Are we talking about revenge? Who are the targets? The president already said he would not initiate a regime change so what's the point? Save face by killing a couple dozen civilians and call it a victory? Even the UN is against it.

If he plans to, Obama would not admit now he will oust Assad, since he wants to look as "innocent" as possible.

If/When the United States hits Syria with a few Cruise Missiles, I think Syria is going to retaliate against Israel. If that happens, what does the United States do? What will Israel do? If Israel strikes back at Syria, what do those countries around Israel do?

I say don't bomb Syria. Washington can't save the world, but it can make things worse.

Where were all the Republican lemmings when Bush turned Iraq into the biggest foreign policy disaster US History? Where were these questions? He bankrupted the US, destroyed the oil market, and created the likelihood of serious blowback.

I disagree. Watch MSNBC and you'll see lots of question raised and very little support for an attack on Syria. All R's supported the Bush Adventure in Iraq, as I recall; that won't be the case for Obama among Congressional Democrats if bombs fly.

I disagree. Watch MSNBC and you'll see lots of question raised and very little support for an attack on Syria. All R's supported the Bush Adventure in Iraq, as I recall; that won't be the case for Obama among Congressional Democrats if bombs fly.

Pffff. Yeah sure. They'll fall right in lock stepping right with O if it comes to that. Of course O may just usurp the constitution though.

Forum List

Back