What happens if you "don't believe in evolution"?

Science is based on evidence
Aa is abiogenesis. In fact, its based on every shred of evidence ever collected. It is based on the very concept of "evidence" itself.

Just as declaring a physical , deterministic process connected the two following states: a glass of milk on the counter, and a puddle of milk and broken glass on the floor. We know this occured via a physical, deterministic process.
Fail because the glass of milk is dependent on life creating it. No life no milky for your cookies

There is no evidence of God, or how if God exists, how is it he, or she was created?

Even so I tend to believe in God, due to life circumstances.
There is evidence of God in science and now atheist are admitting such as Tyson now says the universe is a computer simulation, that did not create itself. The best evidence of God is when we travel off the Earth and bring the food web to a new place. God is proven and we are his image as said in the bible.

There is also no evidence that life created itself from nothing

So, God has a belly button, too?
God exist in the present and future as well as the past

That's called faith.
Nope it's called science unless you believe that DNA the most complicated code in the known universe wrote itself in a pond one day

This post is correct.

DNA is a code. By definition.... a code cannot exist without an intelligence that knows the code. Even if the code, magically wrote itself, how would a living cell, know how to decode, the code? How would a cell know, that this arrangement of DNA, means to make an arm, or a leg, or even just a hair?

Fannie is being flippant about this, but her statement is utterly and entirely correct.

A code must by necessity, have a coder. Someone how knows what the code means. Someone that creates a living cell, with the capability to decode, the code in the DNA, to make a functioning cell.

Without an intelligence, a code has no meaning, and certainly no function.

There is evidence of God in science and now atheist are admitting such as Tyson now says the universe is a computer simulation, that did not create itself. The best evidence of God is when we travel off the Earth and bring the food web to a new place. God is proven and we are his image as said in the bible.

There is also no evidence that life created itself from nothing

So, God has a belly button, too?
God exist in the present and future as well as the past

That's called faith.
Nope it's called science unless you believe that DNA the most complicated code in the known universe wrote itself in a pond one day

This post is correct.

DNA is a code. By definition.... a code cannot exist without an intelligence that knows the code. Even if the code, magically wrote itself, how would a living cell, know how to decode, the code? How would a cell know, that this arrangement of DNA, means to make an arm, or a leg, or even just a hair?

Fannie is being flippant about this, but her statement is utterly and entirely correct.

A code must by necessity, have a coder. Someone how knows what the code means. Someone that creates a living cell, with the capability to decode, the code in the DNA, to make a functioning cell.

Without an intelligence, a code has no meaning, and certainly no function.
The reason that people believe otherwise is that DNA continually reinvents itself just as humans continually reinvent computers or cars. With DNA the writer can set the code and leave returning a million or billion years later and see the evolved code

DNA is a code. By definition.... a code cannot exist without an intelligence that knows the code.
Complete nonsense that you made up as you typed it. Religious horseshit ID argument, thinly veiled.

-.-. --- -.. . ....... - .- -.- . ... ....... .. -. - . .-.. .-.. .. --. . -. -.-. . ....... - --- ....... -.. . -.-. --- -.. .

I just responded to you in a code... just like DNA is a code.

Now figure out what I wrote... and you can't use your brain or any other intelligence.... like you claim happened with DNA and life on the Earth.

Good luck.

DNA is a code. By definition.... a code cannot exist without an intelligence that knows the code.
Complete nonsense that you made up as you typed it. Religious horseshit ID argument, thinly veiled.

-.-. --- -.. . ....... - .- -.- . ... ....... .. -. - . .-.. .-.. .. --. . -. -.-. . ....... - --- ....... -.. . -.-. --- -.. .

Now figure out what I wrote... and you can't use your brain or any other intelligence.... like you claim happened with DNA and life on the Earth.

Good luck.
He does everything without a brain

Good luck.
Totally irrelevant. You claimed all codes must have a designer. That is a spurious claim that is just religious ID horseshit.

Good luck.
Totally irrelevant. You claimed all codes must have a designer. That is a spurious claim that is just religious ID horseshit.

Well of course. Again:

What meaning does this have, if there is no designer? Tell me. Because obviously DNA has a meaning right?

Now remove any intelligence, and tell me what that code above means?

Without an intelligence giving that code a meaning.... that's just a bunch of random dots and dashes isn't it?

Case and point, my friend. Case and point.

What meaning does this have, if there is no designer?
Absurd comment. The meaning would be the same, regardless of a sentient designer. Alternatively, selection is, itself, a designer. Your attempt to demand sentience and/or magic is silly.

What meaning does this have, if there is no designer?
Absurd comment. The meaning would be the same, regardless of a sentient designer. Alternatively, selection is, itself, a designer. Your attempt to demand sentience and/or magic is silly.

So what's the meaning? Can't use your intelligence, or any other. You have to just know what it means. Tell me.

Why should monkeys walk?
They are on a different evolutionary track

Nah. You guys use the same pics for now and earlier. None of it happened.
Tell us how all creatures were created by magic

Poof....there is a fish
Poof....there is a bird
Poof......look everyone...a dinosaur
Poof....there is a man
Wait, let me take a rib and poof.....there is a woman

Again, irrelevant to your point. A code having meaning to a sentient observer does not neccesitate a sentient designer. You have not a shred of evidence for your claim, so I see no reason to give it any more attention.

Face it...you have reserved an absurd standard for this topic, becauee you believe magical hoo ha. You aren't demanding a sky daddy designed the tetrahedron shape of methane, or the spheroid shapes of stars. The fact is, you simply don't understand how a code can form via selection. While that may "impress" you and bolster your believe in magic, it doesnt impress me, nor does ot necessitate magical any daddies byvreason or evidence. The universe has no obligation to make sense to anyone.

Why should monkeys walk?
They are on a different evolutionary track

Nah. You guys use the same pics for now and earlier. None of it happened.
Tell us how all creatures were created by magic

Poof....there is a fish
Poof....there is a bird
Poof......look everyone...a dinosaur
Poof....there is a man
Wait, let me take a rib and poof.....there is a woman

That's far more believable than... "BANG" and now there is stuff.... then "time + chance = man in business suit".

Like if I toss a bomb into a printing press... and then wait enough millions of years.... Magna Carta!

Amazing.... language created itself, and without anyone to teach us the language, we knew it was the magna carta!

That is as believable as life from explosion in space.

It takes way way more blind faith to believe that, than a creator G-d who made it all.

Again, irrelevant to your point. A code having meaning to a sentient observer does not neccesitate a sentient designer. You have not a shred of evidence for your claim, so I see no reason to give it any more attention.

Face it...you have reserved an absurd standard for this topic, becauee you believe magical hoo ha. You aren't demanding a sky daddy designed the tetrahedron shape of methane, or the spheroid shapes of stars. The fact is, you simply don't understand how a code can form via selection. While that may "impress" you and bolster your believe in magic, it doesnt impress me, nor does ot necessitate magical any daddies byvreason or evidence. The universe has no obligation to make sense to anyone.

Which is actually a point in our favor. The fact we have logical laws of nature that are consistent, is in fact evidence of a creator intelligence. Because otherwise, you are absolutely right. There is no reason the universe should make any sense. There is no reason that laws should be logical and consistent.

The only reason we have laws of physics and such, is because we believed there was an order to the Universe, because it was created by a G-d of order.

Forum List

Back