What happens to nations run by bottom feeders, illegals, criminals, weirdos and beggars?

22% of Americans don't speak English in their Homes

Study shows 22 per cent of US citizens do not speak English at home | Daily Mail Online

dimocrap FILTH are doing this on purpose in order to change voter demographics and insure themselves the votes to keep the power they so cravenly desire.

People, when I say 'dimocraps are scum' it is NOT hyperbole or to garner a reaction.

dimocraps truly are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

The elected ones can't do what they're doing without your Aunt Tilley's vote putting them in power.

FACT

No

Please reference the law that requires what language can be spoken in the privacy of One's Own Home.

It is really none of you fucking business who speaks what language inside their Own Home.

You need a law to tell you what direction this nation is headed in? I’m thinking you missed the point bud.

No, I want the law that specifically states what language must be spoken in privacy of one's own home.

Fuck Your White Supremacist Bullshit.
We can control the language spoken in American homes by adjusting our immigration laws. Lower immigration means more English spoken. Pretty simple, really.

We’re finding out now with Trump.

We’re finding out now with Trump.
You stole my line.
Good job!

Funny shit...only in that backward, twisted, fucked up place LibTardia are people who pay $38 million in income tax, who employ thousands, who go to bat for America’s Best considered “bottom feeders, illegals, criminals, weirdos and beggars”
I can’t make this shit up. Thanks Tards.

2rmpr92.jpg

It didn't happen then.

It has been happening now, they were correct.

Restore America.

The Know-Nothings were completely wrong. How can you be so ignorant of history?

22% of Americans don't speak English in their Homes

Study shows 22 per cent of US citizens do not speak English at home | Daily Mail Online

dimocrap FILTH are doing this on purpose in order to change voter demographics and insure themselves the votes to keep the power they so cravenly desire.

People, when I say 'dimocraps are scum' it is NOT hyperbole or to garner a reaction.

dimocraps truly are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

The elected ones can't do what they're doing without your Aunt Tilley's vote putting them in power.

FACT

No

Please reference the law that requires what language can be spoken in the privacy of One's Own Home.

It is really none of you fucking business who speaks what language inside their Own Home.

You need a law to tell you what direction this nation is headed in? I’m thinking you missed the point bud.

No, I want the law that specifically states what language must be spoken in privacy of one's own home.

Fuck Your White Supremacist Bullshit.
We can control the language spoken in American homes by adjusting our immigration laws. Lower immigration means more English spoken. Pretty simple, really.

Immigrants today learn and speak English as well and as quickly as ever - at least.

Forum List

Back