What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

I do not believe I am racist.....but I've been called racist at least three times on this thread by Far Righties.....you know, the same people who whine about being called racists.
Is it irony or hypocrisy that they do that? Both?

Only winning candidate I ever Voter for was Trump in 2016.
I believe you supported a lot of losers. How much more do we owe after just 4 years of Trump? I guess you believed him when he said he was going to balance the budget. I didn't.

More name calling. I guess it beats having to actually debate terms you can't even define...............:eusa_whistle:

(actually, it doesn't beat having to actually debate....but go ahead and declare your little victory anyways)
What name did I call you? Your post illustrate that you’re mentally ill.

I believe you supported a lot of losers. How much more do we owe after just 4 years of Trump? I guess you believed him when he said he was going to balance the budget. I didn't.
Congress not Trump is responsible for the budget. I believed Him in terms of moving the embassy to Jerusalem, stronger immigration policies, stronger military and lower Corp taxes. He followed through. First time I was eligible to vote was in 2000 when I voted for Gore.

Congress not Trump is responsible for the budget. I believed Him in terms of moving the embassy to Jerusalem, stronger immigration policies, stronger military and lower Corp taxes. He followed through. First time I was eligible to vote was in 2000 when I voted for Gore.
Even when Trump's budget requests more money? Or when Trump wants Congress to raise the debt ceiling? Why are you changing the subject to embassies and immigration policies? You said your political ideology revolves around small government and you just so happened are enamored by a guy who had absolutely no interest in it.

They are stuck in the "pee pee & poo poo" level of immaturity. No wonder they can't define "Marxism" or "CRT". They've not gotten to that level of maturity and education yet.
Why do you need a definition, either you agree with it or not! You can’t change that fact

Even when Trump's budget requests more money? Or when Trump wants Congress to raise the debt ceiling? Why are you changing the subject to embassies and immigration policies? You said your political ideology revolves around small government and you just so happened are enamored by a guy who had absolutely no interest in it.
It does but sometimes you have to change lanes and the above were important to
Me in 2016. I am allowed to change lanes. Neither candidate was a small govt candidate.

Forum List

Back