What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

What the hell are you going on about? I make fun of your political ideology being meme driven and you come back with "let's go Brandon"? :auiqs.jpg: You idiots can't help yourselves. :auiqs.jpg:
They are stuck in the "pee pee & poo poo" level of immaturity. No wonder they can't define "Marxism" or "CRT". They've not gotten to that level of maturity and education yet.

Shirts are everywhere. Want one?

1636237476017.jpeg

My political ideology of being an Independent who supports small Govt and believes that woke is a joke. Only idiot here is you. Dumb leftist. Bet you never won a real fight in your life. Went home and cried to your stuffed animal. Pussy.
Right, supports small government but never voted for a president a single time who didn't expand it. Great ideology.

Never won a real fight? Oh poop. Well if you were a decent enough opponent I'd consider this a win. You're losing it, Karen.

Right, supports small government but never voted for a president a single time who didn't expand it. Great ideology.

Never won a real fight? Oh poop. Well if you were a decent enough opponent I'd consider this a win. You're losing it, Karen.
How do you know who I voted for, Karen? LOL

You’re a leftist sycophant and as I said have never been in a real fight in your life. Pussy.

They are stuck in the "pee pee & poo poo" level of immaturity. No wonder they can't define "Marxism" or "CRT". They've not gotten to that level of maturity and education yet.

Can we give them Idaho yet?

And, the name calling only with no thread con-tent..........................scrapping the bottom of the barrel.....No wonder you can't define "marxism" or "CRT".
I have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to engage your intellect, sweetie.
Btw, it’s “scraping”, not “scrapping”, dim bulb.

How do you know who I voted for, Karen? LOL

You’re a leftist sycophant and as I said have never been in a real fight in your life. Pussy.

Ok. Who did you vote for? How many small government choices were there?

Tough guy on the internet. Gee, that's new. :icon_rolleyes:

Prime Example
Kyle Rittenhouse Shoot Three Criminals In Self Defense. Bail Set At $2 Million Harassed By State Prosecutor & MSM
Timothy Simkins Brings A Gun To School, Shoots & Injured Two Students & A Teacher Bail Set At $25K Released The Next Day
1636237703624.png

Can you guess which one is which

Forum List

Back