What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

Really? Ever hear of “let’s go Brandon”? That’s the saying of the century already. You’re definitely a Karen by your operational definition. You cried to me about a poll that you could have easily found yourself. Karen.
"That's the saying of the century already".......................:heehee:
1636236661934.png

You mean "higher education admissions" that pick white women before all others?
Not true. That’s just what leftists like to claim. The group who is getting into higher ed programs (particularly med school) with significantly lower grades and scores than white men are blacks and Latinos.

I’m not the one asking over and over for a definition, dummy. That would be you.
I could care less...........no, that's wrong. I care that we have far righties throwing words around and they are so willfully ignorant that they don't know what they mean, nor do they care to find out. In fact, they get all hostile when expected to know.

I’m not the one asking over and over for a definition, dummy. That would be you.
That Bideccea debates in accordance with Alinksy rules to keep your opponent on the defensive. She never answers a question or responds to a point (since she can’t respond effectively) and instead peppers her opponent with a barrage of questions or demands for links.

I could care less...........no, that's wrong. I care that we have far righties throwing words around and they are so willfully ignorant that they don't know what they mean, nor do they care to find out. In fact, they get all hostile when expected to know.
“Far Righties” says the deranged leftist. Cry about Trump again please.

Calling out your stupidity isn’t hostile. But you’ll play the victim card whenever your race one would be declined.

Really? Ever hear of “let’s go Brandon”? That’s the saying of the century already. You’re definitely a Karen by your operational definition. You cried to me about a poll that you could have easily found yourself. Karen.
What the hell are you going on about? I make fun of your political ideology being meme driven and you come back with "let's go Brandon"? :auiqs.jpg: You idiots can't help yourselves. :auiqs.jpg:

That Bideccea debates in accordance with Alinksy rules to keep your opponent on the defensive. She never answers a question or responds to a point (since she can’t respond effectively) and instead peppers her opponent with a barrage of questions or demands for links.
She doesn’t debate. She diverts the conversation and then calls you racist. She is typical leftist.

What the hell are you going on about? I make fun of your political ideology being meme driven and you come back with "let's go Brandon"? :auiqs.jpg: You idiots can't help yourselves. :auiqs.jpg:
My political ideology of being an Independent who supports small Govt and believes that woke is a joke. Only idiot here is you. Dumb leftist. Bet you never won a real fight in your life. Went home and cried to your stuffed animal. Pussy.

Forum List

Back