What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

Still not a definition, is it? Fascinating how you are avoiding that like the plague.
Sorry, retard, you don’t define how this debate progresses. You only drag it down with your monotonous ignorance. If I wasn’t on an extended layover, I wouldn’t even be entertaining your lesser IQ.

And am eagerly awaiting your PROOF that blacks are being served first because they are black.
Oppressed people caddied by racist demofks who believe blacks are inferior to them . No school choice no protection from gangs, demofks plantation intact

Still not seeing you define Marxist. I'm not the one using it like a bugaboo.....you have no idea, do you? :heehee:
Are you unable to google it yourself? I’ve already stated that the definition is easily found. I’m not here to play fetch for your shallow debate techniques, kid.
C&P is all you get, moron.

Sorry, retard, you don’t define how this debate progresses. You only drag it down with your monotonous ignorance. If I wasn’t on an extended layover, I wouldn’t even be entertaining your lesser IQ.
Still not seeing a definition of Marxism. Imagine how it would take less energy on your part to just define it rather than con-tinue to avoid admitting you have no idea.

Still not seeing a definition of Marxism. Imagine how it would take less energy on your part to just define it rather than con-tinue to avoid admitting you have no idea.
Are you unable to google it yourself? I’ve already stated that the definition is easily found. I’m not here to play fetch for your shallow debate techniques, kid.

Deflecting from the topic!!!!

Still not seeing a definition of Marxism there, hun.

Forum List

Back