What happens when Muslim baker refuses to make Gay Wedding Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
The Answer: Nothing! Progressives couldn't care!

Why don't gays demand that Muslims also make them cakes? Why are only Christians subject to this?

Because Christians don't cut your head off, or stone you to death, if they disagree with you.

"What happens when Muslim baker refuses to make Gay Wedding Cake?"

This thread is what happens when a moronic conservative isn't aware of his own ignorance and stupidity.

Punishment2.jpg

My guess?

We see a zillion threads on it, asking what happens.

Don't muslims , under sharia law, stone gays to death? That is brutal. And some of you thought not getting a cake bad. get real.

1. Refer to the previous half dozen posts about the Muslim bakery not baking the frikken **"gay" cake.

2. Send them a check.

** What the hell is a GAY cake anyway?

You Westboro wannabes are getting reeeel damn tiresome.

:boohoo:

Why don't gays demand that Muslims also make them cakes? Why are only Christians subject to this?

If the state law prohibits this kind of thing, then that would be against the law. What difference does it make whether it is a Christian or Muslim?

Don't muslims , under sharia law, stone gays to death? That is brutal. And some of you thought not getting a cake bad. get real.

The Muslims have taken to tossing homos off tall buildings. If one somehow manages to survive THEN they stone them

There is a line crossed here. Homosexuality is a form of dysfunction, it's just another form of fetish. I don't care how many animals or inanimate objects you have sex with. Really. Don't expect me to respect you or want your business, and if you hate on me for that, pity . Don't need pervs get lost. Go to Walmart, they have a excellent bakery and they don't give a damn who they sell to.

Ah...another thread showing that RWrs all get the same talking points all at once.

Christians are not the problem, "so called" Conservative evangelicals are the problem.

"so called" Conservative evangelicals should be oppressed. I want them to be taxed more than others, denied consitutional rights, and put into concentration camps.

Christians are not the problem, "so called" Conservative evangelicals are the problem.

"so called" Conservative evangelicals should be oppressed. I want them to be taxed more than others, denied consitutional rights, and put into concentration camps.

Thanks for posting this.

There is a huge difference between Christians and the Westboro wannabes that want kill gays and/or want to deny them the basic rights the rest of us enjoy.

We should never ever forget that.

Thanks for posting this.

There is a huge difference between Christians and the Westboro wannabes that want kill gays and/or want to deny them the basic rights the rest of us enjoy.

We should never ever forget that.

Otay!

Who said ANYTHING about killing? Whoa, lets put the breaks on here. If little girls don't want to sell lemonade to a dirty ol' man in a raincoat, let's don't get that mixed up here with the Holocaust , pink triangles and gas chambers. Don't get carried away here. we are talking no shirt, no shoes, discretionary stuff. Not sanctioning mass murder, please. Don't get carried away here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back