What happens when Muslim baker refuses to make Gay Wedding Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Answer: Nothing! Progressives couldn't care!

Why don't gays demand that Muslims also make them cakes? Why are only Christians subject to this?
Christians are not the problem, "so called" Conservative evangelicals are the problem.

"so called" Conservative evangelicals should be oppressed. I want them to be taxed more than others, denied consitutional rights, and put into concentration camps.

Thanks for posting this.

There is a huge difference between Christians and the Westboro wannabes that want kill gays and/or want to deny them the basic rights the rest of us enjoy.

We should never ever forget that.

yes...the westboro morons voted for al gore..........and were democrats...........

Go to a bakery that doesn't care., they will put penises or vaginas all over the freeking place and you can marry the damned cake instead. Are people this damned weasely and weak willed?

Go to a bakery that doesn't care., they will put penises or vaginas all over the freeking place and you can marry the damned cake instead. Are people this damned weasely and weak willed?

Yes.

Why don't gays demand that Muslims also make them cakes? Why are only Christians subject to this?

What's a gay wedding cake?

...setting aside the obvious, which is that ALL wedding cakes are gay...

Why do so many RWnuts keep insisting that their argument doesn't apply to people of color?

Why do so many RWnuts keep insisting that their argument doesn't apply to people of color?

Because their is no religious excuse based on the color of the skin.....only democrats used that excuse to keep blacks slaves and then to keep them from voting....

By law, you will, or you will stop baking wedding cakes. Either way, that bothers me not in the slightest.
Of course it doesn't.......people like you are never bothered by what you do to others.....
Requiring people, by law, to do their jobs? Yeah, doesn't bother me.
Stupid law to coddle the stupid.

By law, you will, or you will stop baking wedding cakes. Either way, that bothers me not in the slightest.
Of course it doesn't.......people like you are never bothered by what you do to others.....
It is all about forcing Christians to cater to delusional queers, has nothing to do with the cake. You are stupid.

If the state law prohibits this kind of thing, then that would be against the law. What difference does it make whether it is a Christian or Muslim?

Good question. Perhaps muslims are not currently under attack from the libtard-left?

If it doesn't bother you in the slightest, why are you so adamant that the cake be baked...of else?

If it doesn't bother you in the slightest, why are you so adamant that the cake be baked...of else?
It doesn't bother me to make people do their fucking jobs, and keep their God and his Sins, at home.

It is all about forcing Christians to cater to delusional queers, has nothing to do with the cake. You are stupid.
Grow up ignorant little fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back