What happens when the government gives you lemons?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah this is how we are also Romanized too. This is how they got all of us with the plandemic known as covid that we call the Wuhan flu or KUNGFLU.

They're still wearing masks in their cars folks. Amazing how easy their sheep are isn't it?

57 genders the last I checked. The obedient monkeys on the left actually believe that ONLY BLACKS have ever been slaves and ONLY WHITE EUROPEANS enslaved people.

Yes on down the line and now let's watch as an obedientmod shuts this down under their brainwashed instruction.

Yeah this is how we are also Romanized too. This is how they got all of us with the plandemic known as covid that we call the Wuhan flu or KUNGFLU.

They're still wearing masks in their cars folks. Amazing how easy their sheep are isn't it?

57 genders the last I checked. The obedient monkeys on the left actually believe that ONLY BLACKS have ever been slaves and ONLY WHITE EUROPEANS enslaved people.

Yes on down the line and now let's watch as an obedientmod shuts this down under their brainwashed instruction.

What to do when life gives you lemons?
You go on Internet message boards and play up every manner of white grievance and posit conspiracy theories.

Because your ideology is devoid of any substantive policy. :)

Still mad about slavery being eliminated? It's been 150+ years. Let it go, boyo. :itsok:

You go on Internet message boards and play up every manner of white grievance and posit conspiracy theories.

The gop policy would allow you to make lemonade

The dems shut down lemonade stands,

I need lemons. Where do I get mine?
Yeah we know. Now get that mask on. You're out in public don't you know and your vaccines that protect you from the covid plandemic won't protect you from the unvaccinated, even though you are all boostered up and vaccinated.

Now, go buy your lemons.

You can’t afford them anymore thanks to harris and xiden’s war on the working class driving up inflation.
Oh no, she lives with her "husband" in a gated community next to a beach. Yet she believes the sea levels are rising so fast that she and her "husband" buy everything electric. You know why? Well, because Leonardo docarpio, Jeff bezos, oprah, obama, kamala, and all of hollywood, especially the Kardashians, say the global warming......

😆 her "husband."

Oh no, she lives with her "husband" in a gated community next to a beach. Yet she believes the sea levels are rising so fast that she and her "husband" buy everything electric. You know why? Well, because Leonardo docarpio, Jeff bezos, oprah, obama, kamala, and all of hollywood, especially the Kardashians, say the global warming......

😆 her "husband."
Her VP wants our navy run on seaweed

Her VP wants our navy run on seaweed
Her VP, like her and those vaccinated mupppets like her, hate this country. Can't wait for the country to be full blown communist.

Just ask them. I think they actually admit it now, now that they know the elections are competely rigged.

History has proven you do not get something for nothing long.

Forum List

Back