What happens when too many politicians believe American taxpayers MUST foster the worlds trash?

Your thread. You give us a number.

Well, I'd say with 12-40 million here illegally, tens of millions of taxpayer dependent anchor babies deciding our elections and $21 trillion in debt we're way past a number.
Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.
No he's not. He's a mouth-breathing idiot.

Sure he is a mouth breathing idiot, but he's a funny mouth breathing idiot. Unfortunately for him, everybody is laughing at him instead of with him. Of course there is a certain amount of funny, as in odd instead of HaHa.

I'll be honest with you...ALL good, productive, positive contributing, moral, REAL Americans are "laughing with me"....sucks huh?

Really? are they real people, or do they just live in your head? Can you see them right now?

Well, I'd say with 12-40 million here illegally, tens of millions of taxpayer dependent anchor babies deciding our elections and $21 trillion in debt we're way past a number.
Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

Sure he is a mouth breathing idiot, but he's a funny mouth breathing idiot. Unfortunately for him, everybody is laughing at him instead of with him. Of course there is a certain amount of funny, as in odd instead of HaHa.

I'll be honest with you...ALL good, productive, positive contributing, moral, REAL Americans are "laughing with me"....sucks huh?
What percentage of the population is that?

1/3 at best.

You're funny.

What percentage of the population is that?

1/3 at best.
That much doesn't vote and they're white...

Do we ever reach a tipping point? Do the bleeding heart fools have a number in mind?
How many are too many?
Forced charity is always a fuck up, The sad thing is progressives think it’s a good thing.

Do we ever reach a tipping point? Do the bleeding heart fools have a number in mind?
How many are too many?

Why do you keep voting for the same party that has been letting all these people in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Holy shit.

I really do wish liberals would just fucking die.

Owl, short of an all out civil war where we beat them into unconditional surrender, would you be in favor of splitting off the Northeast and the Northwest for the liberals to run their own country?

I don't know if it would work. I think we would have to name our new country Trumperica to hasten their evacuation.

Your thread. You give us a number.

Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

You are a slumlord that has admitted to using illegal immigrants...how are you good and productive?

How many are too many?

Why do you keep voting for the same party that has been letting all these people in?

Holy shit.

Owl, short of an all out civil war where we beat them into unconditional surrender, would you be in favor of splitting off the Northeast and the Northwest for the liberals to run their own country?

I don't know if it would work. I think we would have to name our new country Trumperica to hasten their evacuation.
Yes...

I would for colonizing the moon or wherever if it meant me being far away from any of them.

I hate them.

Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

You are a slumlord that has admitted to using illegal immigrants...how are you good and productive?

You're losing credibility fast bud...I hired a scamming illegal from New Zealand who presented me with fraudulent documentation. You know this but you are desperate to make a point so you lie....that's what you Lefties do.

How many are too many?

"Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

What does that have to do with the topic of the thread

The topic is "What happens when......."? Answer: Politicians are trying to turn the country into a shithole by bringing in the world's trash.

How many are too many?

"Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

What does that have to do with the topic of the thread

The topic is "What happens when......."? Answer: Politicians are trying to turn the country into a shithole by bringing in the world's trash.

We already have too many, but it is not stopping because neither major party wants it to. Anyone that has voted status quo over the last 3 decades is part of the problem.

How many are too many?

Holy shit.

Yes...

I would for colonizing the moon or wherever if it meant me being far away from any of them.

I hate them.

I will chip in for your ticket

How many are too many?

Well I think the trash should be restricted from going golfing every weekend at a cost of $1 million per. If he wants to go golfing, let him pay for it all. The taxpayers need infrastructure, education, and health care more than Trump needs to sell access. 5 weekends a year, maximum.

How many are too many?

Holy shit.

Yes...

I hate them.

Odd that you would be so against those who prefer to live among high quality human beings. Why don't you move to Tijuana...You can take $100k with you and live like a king.

How many are too many?

Well I think the trash should be restricted from going golfing every weekend at a cost of $1 million per. If he wants to go golfing, let him pay for it all. The taxpayers need infrastructure, education, and health care more than Trump needs to sell access. 5 weekends a year, maximum.

He doesn't draw a salary and all his good ideas for bitch-slapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards come while playing golf. I wish he'd play more often.

Holy shit.

Yes...

I hate them.

Odd that you would be so against those who prefer to live among high quality human beings. Why don't you move to Tijuana...You can take $100k with you and live like a king.

Racist are not high quality humans beings.

A fact that escapes you is that there are high quality human beings of every color and creed. I know you do not believe me, but it is true. The color of ones skin has zero impact on their value as a human being.

Oh, been to TJ a few times while in the Corps! Nothing else like a tequila shaker

How many are too many?

He doesn't draw a salary and all his good ideas for bitch-slapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards come while playing golf. I wish he'd play more often.

He makes more in his hotels from the government than his salary by about 10 fold. But I do agree, I wish he would play golf more often. His first year in office when all he did was play golf and hold pep rallies the country was doing great...then he got bored and started making decisions...the markets have been flat ever since.

Holy shit.

Yes...

I hate them.

A fact that escapes you is that there are high quality human beings of every color and creed. I know you do not believe me, but it is true. The color of ones skin has zero impact on their value as a human being.

Oh, been to TJ a few times while in the Corps! Nothing else like a tequila shaker

True but sane, logical people like to play the odds...we don't dismiss our ability to forecast out of fear and because ethnicity is involved. The odds say, where there's Darkies there's poverty, despair, violent crime and filth....Sucks huh?

Yes...

I hate them.

True but sane, logical people like to play the odds...we don't dismiss our ability to forecast out of fear and because ethnicity is involved. The odds say, where there's Darkies there's poverty, despair, violent crime and filth....Sucks huh?

nope, not at all. you keep trying that same old tired line.

Forum List

Back