What Happens When You Hire Based Upon Skin Color and Sexual Previsions

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Horrific display of Peters Principal in action.

Doocy: "Why isn't [he] asking oil companies to drill more here...I know his letter was about refining and increasing refining, but that's a lot of oil that comes in from overseas. So, why isn't he asking [them] to drill more here[?]"

KJP blames COVID, Putin, & profits

Doocy: "Why not drill more here in the U.S., though?"

KJP: "We -- b/c we don't need to do that. What we need them to do is, with the oil that's out there, we need to -- them to refine that oil so that -- so that prices -- so that capacity can go up & then prices would go down"

Doocy: "Is his priority lowering gas prices or is it addressing climate change?" Karine Jean-Pierre: "First of all, we--it's--you can do both at the same time. What we're trying to deal for...is how to lower costs...[Oil companies] are using this moment...to make a profit."

What Happens When You Hire Based Upon Skin Color and Sexual Previsions?​

I don't know why my first thought was that this might be a thread about street walkers. :disbelief:

Kamala shows what hiring based solely on skin color gets you. Well, she has that whole "suck the rust off a bumper" quality that's so important for DC women, but you get my point.

KJP is both a deranged black female & has a sexual disorder, so she's the Holy Grail for wokesters.

Affirmative action has screwed our country since the first time some drunk moron thought it was a good idea

Horrific display of Peters Principal in action.

Doocy: "Why isn't [he] asking oil companies to drill more here...I know his letter was about refining and increasing refining, but that's a lot of oil that comes in from overseas. So, why isn't he asking [them] to drill more here[?]"

KJP blames COVID, Putin, & profits

Doocy: "Why not drill more here in the U.S., though?"

KJP: "We -- b/c we don't need to do that. What we need them to do is, with the oil that's out there, we need to -- them to refine that oil so that -- so that prices -- so that capacity can go up & then prices would go down"

Doocy: "Is his priority lowering gas prices or is it addressing climate change?" Karine Jean-Pierre: "First of all, we--it's--you can do both at the same time. What we're trying to deal for...is how to lower costs...[Oil companies] are using this moment...to make a profit."

That jig should be night stocking at Wally World...not briefing the D.C. press corp.

That also goes for our SecDef General Ursus, and that human Hoover, 'Cacklin' Karmala Whorish.

KJP will soon be ‘resigning’ and you watch - replaced by a straight white male - and the Left won’t even utter a peep about racism or homophobia.
Yes, I agree she will resign - and perhaps of her own volition. We see she has a very average intelligence level, but even she realizes that she is displaying her incompetence for all the world to see. I give her six months, maximum.

She will end up as some “contributor” on a leftist news program.

You want to know what happens when you hire on the basis of skin color and sex perversion. Well...you get the biden administration. You want to know why this country is circling the drain? this is the reason.
Lesbian Visibility day....and not all of these aren't even actual lesbians but pretend lesbians. Did you ever think you'd live to see your countrymen lose their freakin' minds?

Just In: Biden invited at least two transsexual male "lesbians" to the White House for Lesbian Visibility Day... - Revolver more than freakin' two.

Forum List

Back