🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Harm From Throwing Rocks?

2 Palestinians arrested in attack on Israeli settler - CNN.com

2 Palestinians arrested in attack on Israeli settler

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Israeli security officials said Friday two West Bank Palestinians arrested earlier this week confessed that they carried out an attack that killed an Israeli settler and his baby.
Asher Palmer and his year-old son were killed after rocks were thrown at their car near the city of Hebron on September 23, causing a crash in which the car turned over.
The suspects were taken into custody Tuesday in the area of Halul, the security officials said.
Authorities also have arrested another three suspects they accused of taking Palmer's pistol.

People who think rock throwing is harmless should go find the nearest police cruiser and throw rocks at it, see what happens.

2 Palestinians arrested in attack on Israeli settler

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Israeli security officials said Friday two West Bank Palestinians arrested earlier this week confessed that they carried out an attack that killed an Israeli settler and his baby.
Asher Palmer and his year-old son were killed after rocks were thrown at their car near the city of Hebron on September 23, causing a crash in which the car turned over.
The suspects were taken into custody Tuesday in the area of Halul, the security officials said.
Authorities also have arrested another three suspects they accused of taking Palmer's pistol.

your link does not work, otherwise people would see that these are two separate
incidents two years apart

In an interview with Arutz Sheva, a paramedic named Yonatan explained the incident in detail.

“The accident apparently took place because a truck stopped at the side of the road due to the rock attacks, and the private vehicle hit the truck for reasons that are not yet known,” explained the medical professional.
OP Link

It should be noted that Israeli the insurgents (settlers) in the West Bank are there illegally and not protected persons according to international law. Therefore, if you're going to commit the crime, whatever follows is "your" fault, because you chose to break the law.

Rock throwing in the West Bank, is a legal resistance to a belligerent occupation by a foreign force.

It should be noted that Israeli the insurgents (settlers) in the West Bank are there illegally and not protected persons according to international law. Therefore, if you're going to commit the crime, whatever follows is "your" fault, because you chose to break the law.

Rock throwing in the West Bank, is a legal resistance to a belligerent occupation by a foreign force.

Translation: All Israelis in the West Bank are legit targets

:clap2:

And you advocate lawlessness!

BTW, it wasn't until recently, that I changed my opinion on that issue. But that Israeli presence in the West Bank is so wrong, I have no other choice but to take that position. I don't condone throwing rocks at Israeli citizens, but technically, in that area, they are not protected persons.

It should be noted that Israeli the insurgents (settlers) in the West Bank are there illegally and not protected persons according to international law.
And what may that "law" be + the relevant paragraph-whatever of it, por favor.
Here you go!
Hague Conventions of 1907

Article 49 prohibits the forced mass movement of people out of or into occupied state's territory:
Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive. ... The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies

You're a massive piece of garbage :cool:
And you advocate lawlessness!

BTW, it wasn't until recently, that I changed my opinion on that issue. But that Israeli presence in the West Bank is so wrong, I have no other choice but to take that position. I don't condone throwing rocks at Israeli citizens, but technically, in that area, they are not protected persons.

If the Palestinians wanted the West Bank so badly, they would have accepted the offers given to them for peace that would have returned to the virtually all of the West Bank as well as sharing Jerusalem
They don't want peace, they want victory

“The accident apparently took place because a truck stopped at the side of the road due to the rock attacks, and the private vehicle hit the truck for reasons that are not yet known,” explained the medical professional.
Yeah, we've been just throwing rocks, you know, palistan thang, man.

If the Palestinians wanted the West Bank so badly, they would have accepted the offers given to them for peace that would have returned to the virtually all of the West Bank as well as sharing Jerusalem
They don't want peace, they want victory
This isn't an issue with the Palestinian's, it's an issue of the Israeli's being in violation of international law.

How do you figure that?
You cannot change the demographics of an area under occupation.

It is against international law for an occupying power to transfer a segment of its population into an area it occupys.

This is not a regular "occupation". Would you agree to give up the Capitol, White House or Lincoln Memorial? That is what Abraham's, Rachel's and Joseph's Tombs mean to Jews.

This is not a regular "occupation". Would you agree to give up the Capitol, White House or Lincoln Memorial? That is what Abraham's, Rachel's and Joseph's Tombs mean to Jews.
I could care less what it means to them!

You cannot hold onto land siezed in a war. Period. It's been illegal ever since the end of WWII.

Forum List

Back