What has 4 years of Drunk Nancy Pelosi's house accomplished for America

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
No lets not lie and say its Trumps Economy the house under Pelsie creates all spending that happeneds like bills that explode the Natioanl Debt and the worst singel bill as much as the Covid 19 stimulous package was Obama/Joe Biden care 1 trillion dollars and now we have no Healthcare in the USA

A lot. Her bills are piled on McConnell's desk. BTW, Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol.
That is another ecus the Senate Who Controls th old Drunk is looking out for America not her pet projects ANSWER THE QUESTION

No lets not lie and say its Trumps Economy the house under Pelsie creates all spending that happeneds like bills that explode the Natioanl Debt and the worst singel bill as much as the Covid 19 stimulous package was Obama/Joe Biden care 1 trillion dollars and now we have no Healthcare in the USA
Blah blah blah.. what the fuck are you taking about ???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
you are a fucking stud Democrat, can YOU READ?

I was about to say that the OP should ask that about McConnell but Lakhota beat me to it.

Sems like he was questioning more than what you posted in the OP.

I was about to say that the OP should ask that about McConnell but Lakhota beat me to it.
Leader McConnel works for all of America Drunk Nancy Pelsoi works for her 32 % of voters NOT me or the other 68 % of voters

She's done quite a bit. But one thing she hasn't done is explode the deficit. That honor belongs to Trump with his ill-advised tax cut and bloated budget and that was before the pandemic.
Healthcare is in disarray because of a decade of Republican undermining of the ACA..all without ever proposing a plan of their own.
Just one more reason why Republicans can't govern.

I appears you are the one that is drunk. Please post in complete, coherent sentences. Spell check..please.

She's done quite a bit. But one thing she hasn't done is explode the deficit. That honor belongs to Trump with his ill-advised tax cut and bloated budget and that was before the pandemic.
Healthcare is in disarray because of a decade of Republican undermining of the ACA..all without ever proposing a plan of their own.
Just one more reason why Republicans can't govern.
You really are on drugs like HILLARY WHO approves all moneys spent bt the US GOVERMENT THE House who is run by Drunk Nancy Pelosi, rememebr her sacastic comments of the House has the power of the Purse/ BUR POTUS Trumop said screw you Yopu approved it I will spend it like on the wall NO REPUBLICA voted for Obama/Biden/Pelosi care what is the ACA Amateur Commedy Assosiation I though CNN was the Comedy Not Common

Four years of Pelosi’s house?

Pelosi isn’t going to get anything done. A Split party Congress is a recipe for obstruction and caterwauling....

I smell a paid troll. Many on the board may remember all the "members" that posted frequently before the election and disappeared afterwards. This "member" having just joined, rather than getting to know the community, immediately becomes abusive. I recommend ignoring the OP. They're obviously not here to do anything but sow chaos.

FB_IMG_1592951410945.jpg

A lot. Her bills are piled on McConnell's desk. BTW, Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol.
That is another ecus the Senate Who Controls th old Drunk is looking out for America not her pet projects ANSWER THE QUESTION

The question has been answered. Just because your OP has been destroyed as a lie, doesn’t mean you get to reject the truth.

The more important issue is what has Trump done since Mrs. Pelosi was elected Speaker

He shut down the federal government costing the US economy $50 billion and reducing the first quarter GDP by more than 1%.

Diverted billions from important military infrastructure, to build a wall that no one wants, even Republicans. That money was supposed to build hospitals schools and day cares on military bases.

Tried to extort the Ukraine to help in his re-election. Looted the public Treasury by spending 3 days a week at his golf resorts with Secret Service and White House staffers, billing taxpayers for their rooms, meals and amenities.

Locking up tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants without trial, without due process, and without deporting them in for-profit internment camps at $700 per day per prisoner paid to Trump’s Inauguration fund donors.

Tried to sell nuclear technologies to the Saudi’s. Tried to eliminate DACA. Tried to start a war with Iran to detract from his bad press.

GOT HIS ASS IMPEACHED.

KILLED 150,000 AMERICANS WITH A BOTCHED PANDEMIC RESPONSE.

The question has been answered. Just because your OP has been destroyed as a lie, doesn’t mean you get to reject the truth.

The more important issue is what has Trump done since Mrs. Pelosi was elected Speaker

He shut down the federal government costing the US economy $50 billion and reducing the first quarter GDP by more than 1%.

Diverted billions from important military infrastructure, to build a wall that no one wants, even Republicans. That money was supposed to build hospitals schools and day cares on military bases.

Tried to extort the Ukraine to help in his re-election. Looted the public Treasury by spending 3 days a week at his golf resorts with Secret Service and White House staffers, billing taxpayers for their rooms, meals and amenities.

Locking up tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants without trial, without due process, and without deporting them in for-profit internment camps at $700 per day per prisoner paid to Trump’s Inauguration fund donors.

Tried to sell nuclear technologies to the Saudi’s. Tried to eliminate DACA. Tried to start a war with Iran to detract from his bad press.

GOT HIS ASS IMPEACHED.

KILLED 150,000 AMERICANS WITH A BOTCHED PANDEMIC RESPONSE.
Ok moron lets go by line item Pelosi and Chuccky shut down the Federal Goverment costing 189 Billion Dollars What infrastruture improments are you refering to the ones OPbama and Joe Biden spent 1 trillion dollars on and did none, gave that money To Iran and Obamams Home town in Africa feeding Monkeys Ukrian Joe Bidens Scandel that will be exposed soon Daca keep the Centarl Americans in thier own Country or Like I told Drunk Nancy Pelosi what is your address I sure you will take care of them Free for 100 years and pay all thiere medical, illegal Drugs and court cost The Saudis the ones that along with The Democrates created 911 and also The Chinees and Democrates that created the Conaravirus and the last one is comical Who is Impeached The current POTUS Trump and the one who wins the 2020 electin, How about Obama/Biden/Pelosi crae killed 458,000 Americans , 58 million Jobs Lost 18,000 small business closed an cost 1 Trillion dolars in its 1st year and we still do not have a healthcare syst4m in this Country, here is y Pic were is yours/? I will send the Milwaukee Hells Angels to your place to do what the Blacks that riot due Bun and d4estroy

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 107

Forum List

Back