What has caused 10,307% more deaths but has 68% less google searches then "ban guns"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just the FACTS folks!!!

Since 1973 there have been...
54,559,615 abortions
524,279 deaths from fire arms..
Deaths from abortion vs guns since 1973 ? Sifting Reality

That means there were 103 times more abortions then gun deaths.. remember abortions are legal!!!

If 44.7% of the abortions were by women that have already had ONE or more abortions isn't there something that can be done?
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Now a simple measure of how people see these facts...

About 452,000 results for "ban guns" or 207% MORE google searches for "ban guns" then "ban abortions"!

About 147,000 results for "Ban abortions".

So can someone explain why 54,559,615 deaths are less important then 524,279 deaths--- YET fire-arm deaths get 70% more attention!

And when people like me simply ask why are 44.7% of these 54 million deaths done by people that have caused the deaths before are not held responsible?

Ah.. the sanctity of a woman's right!

Last edited:
Just the FACTS folks!!!

54,559,615 abortions

That means there were 103 times more abortions then gun deaths.. remember abortions are legal!!!

If 44.7% of the abortions were by women that have already had ONE or more abortions isn't there something that can be done?

About 452,000 results for "ban guns" or 207% MORE google searches for "ban guns" then "ban abortions"!

So can someone explain why 54,559,615 deaths are less important then 524,279 deaths--- YET fire-arm deaths get 70% more attention!

And when people like me simply ask why are 44.7% of these 54 million deaths done by people that have caused the deaths before are not held responsible?

You need to amend the Constitution.

Strange!!! some love their old pets(dogs, cats) far more than the 50 million + babies that never enen get one day in the sun.

Just the FACTS folks!!!

54,559,615 abortions

You need to amend the Constitution.

So it is BAD to have guns that have been involved in 524,279 deaths but a woman's right to have multiple abortions ?

I am not against abortions due to rape,incest or mother's health.. BUT when nearly half of abortions are done by women who have had one or more already???
Something very very wrong there.
We neuter animals so why neuter the animals that keep making the same mistakes over and over again?
I mean what is so sacred about a woman who doesn't have respect for her own health?

Liberals hate babies, they even justify it by calling them a fetus, it helps them to not feel guilty by taking an innocent life.

We have a President that calls pregnancy a punishment. I wonder how his children feel about being his punishment.

To the group that think women who have had multiple abortions i.e. nearly 20 million abortions 1973 is OK because that's the women's right!
But they want guns that have killed one percent of the 54 million abortions banned.

Do you people that think women with multiple abortions is OK but guns should be banned.. do you understand why you look deranged?

I mean really.. you get all bent out of shape over guns that killed since 1973 1% of the total 54 million abortions but have no problem with abortions!
This really sounds like the German people denial of the deaths of 6 million Jews.

You supporters of abortions (again I have no problem for rape,incest or health of the mother or even the first abortion) BUT with 44.7% of all abortions being done by women that have had one, two, three or more previous abortions??? Isn't that rather disgusting to continue that practice?

To the group that think women who have had multiple abortions i.e. nearly 20 million abortions 1973 is OK because that's the women's right!
But they want guns that have killed one percent of the 54 million abortions banned.

Do you people that think women with multiple abortions is OK but guns should be banned.. do you understand why you look deranged?

I mean really.. you get all bent out of shape over guns that killed since 1973 1% of the total 54 million abortions but have no problem with abortions!
This really sounds like the German people denial of the deaths of 6 million Jews.

You supporters of abortions (again I have no problem for rape,incest or health of the mother or even the first abortion) BUT with 44.7% of all abortions being done by women that have had one, two, three or more previous abortions??? Isn't that rather disgusting to continue that practice?

Most animals will die trying to protect their young!!! but not these #######!!

Just the FACTS folks!!!

54,559,615 abortions

lets take it one step further, how many of those gun deaths were self inflicted by choice, where the person elected to take their own life vs how many dead babies elected to kill themselves

Not if they are a lib--and give it to them for free--let them shoot themselves in the foot.

Just the FACTS folks!!!

54,559,615 abortions

lets take it one step further, how many of those gun deaths were self inflicted by choice, where the person elected to take their own life vs how many dead babies elected to kill themselves

In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides,
and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the US. total of 30,470 or 1/10th of 1% of US population.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abortion isn't death. It's "choice".

Nicer car. Better clothes. More free time. More dates.....

You are RIGHT!!!

2.9% abortions or 36,400 mothers, life in danger, 1% or 13,000 due rape/incest.

1.3 million total abortions

3 reasons for ELECTING abortion:
-- say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about
-- say they cannot afford a child; and
-- say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

Just the FACTS folks!!!

54,559,615 abortions

In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides,
and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the US. total of 30,470 or 1/10th of 1% of US population.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

interesting thing about these gun death stats gun grabbers like to throw around. well over half of them are by personal choice.

another interesting perspective is this
3-160114111433.jpeg

It is what it is, the law is the law. But I don't have to like it.

I'd like anyone to be placed in my shoes 19 years ago when my wife and I were told we'd be the parents of a baby with Down's Syndrome. You've heard the story

Why don't any of you Conservatives care about those babies once they're born? You want to eliminate all forms of assistance while cutting taxes for billionaires who don't give a fuck about any one of you. What is in your minds when you want so many children born into poverty and needing government assistance?

Why don't any of you care about those children once they're born?

Why don't any of you Conservatives care about those babies once they're born? You want to eliminate all forms of assistance while cutting taxes for billionaires who don't give a fuck about any one of you. What is in your minds when you want so many children born into poverty and needing government assistance?

and yet the rich have grown richer at a faster rate under Obama than ever before

and yet the rich have grown richer at a faster rate under Obama than ever before
Yeah, because Obama's a Kenyan Marxist Muslim who is going to take our guns, right?

So why don't you Conservative Christians care about any of those children once they're born?

Forum List

Back