"What has happened to our party?" LOLOLOLOLOL

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I love getting the last laugh. It's the best laugh.

John Kasich Says He’s ‘Had It’ With Rivals Peddling ‘Crazy’ Ideas
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...had-it-with-rivals-peddling-crazy-ideas/?_r=0

Gov. John Kasich of Ohio shed his nice-guy image on Tuesday, lamenting the decline of the conservative movement and accusing his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination of peddling “crazy” ideas.

At a rally in Ohio, Mr. Kasich, a popular governor known for his moderate views, unloaded on his opponents.
“Let me tell you something,” Mr. Kasich said, his anger boiling over. “I’ve about had it with these people.”

I was just watching him talking about how crazy his fellow Clown Candidates are ... no argument from me.

A few years ago, these guys would have been laughed off the debate stage.

RW voters want crazy though. They want guns and an end to individual rights (except for when its them) and they want business sent to China and India, and talent hired from other countries -- and they are voting for that.

And now PaulRubioCruz will filibuster the ceiling vote.

I'm wondering if they really all the same person ...

Saw that too! It just doesn't get any better. Rand Paul gonna' hit the filibuster floor. Maybe we should send him some hot pink sneakers ( a la Wendy Davis).

Duly noted that the wing nuts are avoiding this thread like the plague. Whaddaya' gonna do? Call GhostBusters? WIngBusters?

Saw that too! It just doesn't get any better. Rand Paul gonna' hit the filibuster floor. Maybe we should send him some hot pink sneakers ( a la Wendy Davis).

What does it say about him/them that first they vote to incur the debt but then refuse to pay it?

Since Drumpf doesn't pay all the bills he incurs, he would understand that quite well and probably agree with the US defaulting. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Drumpf is in favor of the US going bankrupt.

Yes -- Davis actually filibustered. PaulRubioCruz will vote for it from the couch in their offices.

It was the election in 2008 of Obama that pushed the GOP as far right as it could be, because of their interest in making Obama a one term President.

Only trouble is, the more they yelled, the farther right the party kept going until you ended up with the Tea Party and the Freedom Coalition fracturing the GOP.

Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves, what with all the years of rhetoric and screaming about Obama being a dictator and taking back the country, they've managed to let the inmates take over the asylum.

And...........because the base has gone so far right, the politicians in the GOP have to keep saying crazier and crazier things to keep the support of the base (which used to be the far right fringe).

Wanting guns is not crazy, luddly
Whatever gun restriction the Democrats opt for must still allow for the average sounded minded citizen to own guns. That is pretty much 2nd Amend stuff.

Now for ;"an end to individual rights (except for when its them) and they want business sent to China and India, and talent hired from other countries"

Sorry, but I must have missed a lot from the last news cycle. Who wants that crap?

Whatever gun restriction the Democrats opt for must still allow for the average sounded minded citizen to own guns. That is pretty much 2nd Amend stuff.

Now for ;"an end to individual rights (except for when its them) and they want business sent to China and India, and talent hired from other countries"

Sorry, but I must have missed a lot from the last news cycle. Who wants that crap?

Guess you missed where they've been talking about the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) that would open up trade with many Asian nations which have lower wages, and the TPP would make it easier for corporations to ship jobs overseas where those low wage workers are.

Many Republicans are for the TPP. Many Americans are against it.

It was the election in 2008 of Obama that pushed the GOP as far right as it could be, because of their interest in making Obama a one term President.

Only trouble is, the more they yelled, the farther right the party kept going until you ended up with the Tea Party and the Freedom Coalition fracturing the GOP.

Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves, what with all the years of rhetoric and screaming about Obama being a dictator and taking back the country, they've managed to let the inmates take over the asylum.

And...........because the base has gone so far right, the politicians in the GOP have to keep saying crazier and crazier things to keep the support of the base (which used to be the far right fringe).

Left wingers living in a glass house throwing stones. They are a pile of political bs.

"What has happened to our party?"

1wH9rvy.gif

Left wingers living in a glass house throwing stones. They are a pile of political bs.

If it's not true, then why have the Republicans forced Boehner out of the speaker position, and many of those on the right are reluctant to take the job unless they can specify conditions.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...had-it-with-rivals-peddling-crazy-ideas/?_r=0

Gov. John Kasich of Ohio shed his nice-guy image on Tuesday, lamenting the decline of the conservative movement and accusing his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination of peddling “crazy” ideas.

At a rally in Ohio, Mr. Kasich, a popular governor known for his moderate views, unloaded on his opponents.
“Let me tell you something,” Mr. Kasich said, his anger boiling over. “I’ve about had it with these people.”

First Bush and now Kasich blowing a gasket, I love it. Their seeing the status quo ain't selling and are getting pissed, it's about time the establishment guys start getting the message, they may as well pack up their toys and go home.

First Bush and now Kasich blowing a gasket, I love it. Their seeing the status quo ain't selling and are getting pissed, it's about time the establishment guys start getting the message, they may as well pack up their toys and go home.

Yeah! Pack it up and put an egomaniacal ex-surgeon in the Oval Office. That will show 'em.
Why, he's had to manage WHOLE operating room crews of 5-6 at a time!
Had to walk into the waiting room and tell WHOLE families that the operation was or was not successful.
Had to stand up to WHOLE hospital admins and discuss his surgeries.
Yeah! Go America! Go with Bennie!

Yeah! Pack it up and put an egomaniacal ex-surgeon in the Oval Office. That will show 'em.
Had to walk into the waiting room and tell WHOLE families that the operation was or was not successful.

oh Bennie & his little closet skeletons...

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ...

Ben Carson's violent past: Bricks, bats, hammers - CNNPolitics.com

Great pansy assed rant there, now you got any comment on what I actually said?

As I have said many times, they have moved so far to the right that they are about to fall off the edge of the earth, which many of them still believe to be flat. I supported Romney in the 2008 primaries and voted for McCain in the general. I had voted Republican for over 25 years, but 2008 was the last time. The Republican Party has been hijacked by the far right and now they can have it. Moderates can continue to become independent or move to the Democratic Party and try to move the Democrats more to the center.

Guess you missed where they've been talking about the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) that would open up trade with many Asian nations which have lower wages, and the TPP would make it easier for corporations to ship jobs overseas where those low wage workers are.

Many Republicans are for the TPP. Many Americans are against it.

TPP has supporters on both sides and have those who strongly oppose it on both sides.

Another Rino to poach

Forum List

Back