"What has happened to our party?" LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah! Pack it up and put an egomaniacal ex-surgeon in the Oval Office. That will show 'em.
Why, he's had to manage WHOLE operating room crews of 5-6 at a time!
Had to walk into the waiting room and tell WHOLE families that the operation was or was not successful.
Had to stand up to WHOLE hospital admins and discuss his surgeries.
Yeah! Go America! Go with Bennie!

oh Bennie & his little closet skeletons...

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ...

Ben Carson's violent past: Bricks, bats, hammers - CNNPolitics.com
I never understood why someone would hate on someone getting OUT of the ghetto..

I don't have a hate on for people getting out of poverty. but please- he was a little psychopath in the making & I don't think he totally shook that off.
He lived in the hood. IDK what you expect someone to do when they are surrounded by that stuff.. Plus, he was a kid.. If this is all you have on him, than he looks pretty damn good!

LOL, he's in this to hawk his book. Perhaps to pay off the malpractice suit?

Yeah! Pack it up and put an egomaniacal ex-surgeon in the Oval Office. That will show 'em.
Had to walk into the waiting room and tell WHOLE families that the operation was or was not successful.

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ...

I never understood why someone would hate on someone getting OUT of the ghetto..

I don't have a hate on for people getting out of poverty. but please- he was a little psychopath in the making & I don't think he totally shook that off.
He lived in the hood. IDK what you expect someone to do when they are surrounded by that stuff.. Plus, he was a kid.. If this is all you have on him, than he looks pretty damn good!

one of your team tossed out "morals" on another Clinton thread ... so I'll use it here and now.

I agree. Carson's rise from his youth makes him attractive to me, but his biblical literacy views make him seem like a clown to me.

Actually, for a young person, taking enjoyment in causing pain to other people or animals is indicative of sociopathy.

I agree. Carson's rise from his youth makes him attractive to me, but his biblical literacy views make him seem like a clown to me.
I completely agree with that.

Actually, for a young person, taking enjoyment in causing pain to other people or animals is indicative of sociopathy.
I cant argue with that lol
But I still think it was his environment..

I cant argue with that lol
But I still think it was his environment..

i think that might be your bias as to what the "hood" is.

there is no indicia that sociopathy is greater in poor areas or among black people.

if someone hurts animals and/or people as a child, there is a problem, hon.

Forum List

Back