"What has happened to our party?" LOLOLOLOLOL

I was just watching him talking about how crazy his fellow Clown Candidates are ... no argument from me.

A few years ago, these guys would have been laughed off the debate stage.

RW voters want crazy though. They want guns and an end to individual rights (except for when its them) and they want business sent to China and India, and talent hired from other countries -- and they are voting for that.

The clown candidates wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the clown base of the GOP.
Silly little commie...

I think maybe the left here should worry more about what has happened to their party hope and change quickly turned into the same old same old and the party of supposed diversity and the big tent has three candidates all old white people.

rubio is an establishment pig.
Another Rino to poach

Which clearly describes the Repub's biggest prob ... hardcore ideologues.

The choice next November may well be Rubio/Kasich vs. Hillary.

Will you be voting for Mickey Mouse?
Like the last two presidential elections, I will not be voting.
Just like millions of other libertarians/conservatives did in the last two presidential elections, no show.

Who the hell wants to vote for spineless kunts??
Definitely Democrats, it's people like you that stuck us with Obama.. Change your diaper and go vote.

I don't get it.

During 2007, Republicans whined about dynasty and some even said "Anyone but Hillary"!!

Gave them the most far left radical we could find, and now they whine even more about Obama than they have about both Clintons combined!!

That is it. You are getting Hillary. Don't cry for Sanders, and Webb is out!!

The country is whiny, selfish and many would rather sit on there ass and be wards of the state. To be blunt, this country is headed into a deep depression and all that goes with it. It may be delayed for a while with a jobs, jobs, jobs President and a repatriation of capital investment but all the signs point to America going down... I'm just having some fun along the way...
People are nuts if they can't see a total collapse is going to happen...
There no way being this fiscally irresponsible can't come around and bit us in the a$$ knocking us down permanently.

With future generations paying to price...

Just like millions of other libertarians/conservatives did in the last two presidential elections, no show.

Who the hell wants to vote for spineless kunts??
Definitely Democrats, it's people like you that stuck us with Obama.. Change your diaper and go vote.
A progressive is a progressive no matter if they say they are an "r" or "d"...
I can't vote for pretenders.

Well okay but the result ended up Obama... do you feel better off now?
With the other two choices I see no difference, all three spineless.

:laugh: well, I can't disagree with that in some respects. One thing about Mitt though, he has a long list of successes, Obama's only successes are getting elected after that consistent failure.

No, he was also the only person to get a Noble Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing as well.

:laugh: well, I can't disagree with that in some respects. One thing about Mitt though, he has a long list of successes, Obama's only successes are getting elected after that consistent failure.

No, he was also the only person to get a Noble Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing as well.
They just call him the drone ninja...

I feel like people won't donate unless they know he's running as an independent. Does that make a difference?

I see similarities .... :beer:

1 1ninetymiles7TguD1qj46iqo1_540.jpg

I feel like people won't donate unless they know he's running as an independent. Does that make a difference?

Well, that's his responsibility, if he can't get his message out there, he's a footnote.

Dems-Debate-NRD-600.jpg

.......................................................................^...................................................
................................................................(Freeloading) .....................................

Last edited:
I love getting the last laugh. It's the best laugh.

John Kasich Says He’s ‘Had It’ With Rivals Peddling ‘Crazy’ Ideas
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...had-it-with-rivals-peddling-crazy-ideas/?_r=0

Gov. John Kasich of Ohio shed his nice-guy image on Tuesday, lamenting the decline of the conservative movement and accusing his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination of peddling “crazy” ideas.

At a rally in Ohio, Mr. Kasich, a popular governor known for his moderate views, unloaded on his opponents.
“Let me tell you something,” Mr. Kasich said, his anger boiling over. “I’ve about had it with these people.”

Kasich is widely regarded as a fool and a Democrat patsy within the Republican Party.

We have a President that is an embarrassment to the nation worldwide with consistent failures foreign, domestic and morally.

It seems to me that the Republicans are in a transition period to better serve their constituency while the Democratic Party representatives remain monotoned and controlled trained monkeys to their party leadership.

Worldwide, Obama is respected and praised. You dupes read spend way too much of your time listening to drivel from conservative sites rather than looking at what is really going on in the world.

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

Funny how the countries who do not think Obama is on the right track happen to mostly be our enemies or countries that have never had good relations with the US.

Last edited:
I've got a question................

Does anyone think that the current crop of GOP candidates can do better for our nation's image than what Obama has done?

If so, who is better, and what are they better at?

Losers always WHINE...........IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT nobody polls for me..................

That is all this thread is about..........

A loser who can't get people to vote for him..............

Get off the stage.............and accept your defeat with grace......and spare the wine................

We have a President that is an embarrassment to the nation worldwide with consistent failures foreign, domestic and morally.

It seems to me that the Republicans are in a transition period to better serve their constituency while the Democratic Party representatives remain monotoned and controlled trained monkeys to their party leadership.

Worldwide, Obama is respected and praised. You dupes read spend way too much of your time listening to drivel from conservative sites rather than looking at what is really going on in the world.

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

Funny how the countries who do not think Obama is on the right track happen to mostly be our enemies or countries that have never had good relations with the US.

ELECTION 2012
CHAVEZ, CASTRO, PUTIN ENDORSE OBAMA
Dictators across globe want 4 more years
Published: 10/21/2012 at 10:05 PM

Read more at Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama

Kasich would have been the party's best candidate, but it's been swallowed up by the absolutists.

The fingerprints of Limbaugh, Hannity & Levin are all over this mess - they've convinced too many that cooperation is capitulation.

Job security for them, not so good for the country.

I love getting the last laugh. It's the best laugh.

John Kasich Says He’s ‘Had It’ With Rivals Peddling ‘Crazy’ Ideas
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...had-it-with-rivals-peddling-crazy-ideas/?_r=0

Gov. John Kasich of Ohio shed his nice-guy image on Tuesday, lamenting the decline of the conservative movement and accusing his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination of peddling “crazy” ideas.

At a rally in Ohio, Mr. Kasich, a popular governor known for his moderate views, unloaded on his opponents.
“Let me tell you something,” Mr. Kasich said, his anger boiling over. “I’ve about had it with these people.”
I guess Kasich will now join a long list of RINOs.
I like Kasich, he's a successful and acceptable choice but there's no doubt he's a RINO.

A politician has to work for ALL of the people. Not just some of the people.

There isn't enough crazy right wing people in America to elect one on a nation wide basis.

You have to realize that if you want to win a national election you have to appeal to the majority of the people and you won't with far right wing crazy candidates.

But hey, I believe that once you all keep losing more elections the better it is for our nation. Maybe we can bring sanity and maturity back to our government and nation.

So keep up the good work and you'll keep losing elections. America is much better off for it.

Another Rino to poach

First off, do you kiss your children with that filthy mouth? I removed your last sentence, I won't repost it.

Second, please, talk to your friends. Get them to not vote too. I think you all should just start sitting out all elections until you get the candidates you want.

There's no reason to compromise your crazy beliefs and America is much better off if you and those like you don't vote. So please keep up the good work and spread it around. Enlighten your friends and I hope you start a movement within the crazy population of our nation.

America is much better off if you people stopped voting.

Another Rino to poach

First off, do you kiss your children with that filthy mouth? I removed your last sentence, I won't repost it.

Second, please, talk to your friends. Get them to not vote too. I think you all should just start sitting out all elections until you get the candidates you want.

There's no reason to compromise your crazy beliefs and America is much better off if you and those like you don't vote. So please keep up the good work and spread it around. Enlighten your friends and I hope you start a movement within the crazy population of our nation.

America is much better off if you people stopped voting.
Well, sorry your feelings are hurt.
Having romney or McCain in there would've been really no different than what we have now just more spending, paying debt with more debt In other words spineless moderates.
What vote for moderates? There is no rhyme or reason to it.

Right now it's like we have only one party In Washington, The spineless one.

Forum List

Back