What Has Obama and the Democrats Done For Blacks?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
What has the first Black President and the Democrat Party done for the Black community?

(1) Increased black employment to its highest and longest running levels especially among young Black males.

(2) Increased income inequality between Blacks and other ethnic groups.

(3) Fostered low skilled legal and illegal immigration and now refugees to take the jobs that Blacks could have taken had the Blacks been inclined to work in the first place.

(4) Fostered an environment whereby Blacks are killed daily in Democrat run cities like Chicago and Detroit.

I'm certain Obama and the Democrats have done a lot more but I have to go with the wife for a doctor's appointment.

Have your sense and reasoning checked while you are there, since you seem to think the govt. does everything for everyone...

Have your sense and reasoning checked while you are there, since you seem to think the govt. does everything for everyone...
But, Obama promised them things would be better! Was that a false promise? Now he has created such a divide between white and black, that as if we are living in an era decades ago!

But, Obama promised them things would be better! Was that a false promise? Now he has created such a divide between white and black, that as if we are living in an era decades ago!
It is just that you thought it had changed, when really, it hasn't...The age of the portable phone/camera has just brought it out in the open more..

What has the first Black President and the Democrat Party done for the Black community?

(1) Increased black employment to its highest and longest running levels especially among young Black males.

(2) Increased income inequality between Blacks and other ethnic groups.

(3) Fostered low skilled legal and illegal immigration and now refugees to take the jobs that Blacks could have taken had the Blacks been inclined to work in the first place.

(4) Fostered an environment whereby Blacks are killed daily in Democrat run cities like Chicago and Detroit.

I'm certain Obama and the Democrats have done a lot more but I have to go with the wife for a doctor's appointment.

He has taken his cue from other black "leadership" in Washington. And that is, play the victim and blame all your troubles on someone other than yourselves.

Barack PHONY Obama has done nothing to address urban black gang violence in our cities, much less do anything about it. He is the biggest coward I have ever witnessed. And the black voices in this land let him get away with it. He has failed those in his own race as miserably as possible --- except the ones who are on sports teams or in Hollywood. We can always count on his NCAA Brackets list.

It is just that you thought it had changed, when really, it hasn't...The age of the portable phone/camera has just brought it out in the open more..
Thank you. So, all those years without destroying cities and looting was because we didn't have portable phones and cameras? The blacks were acting like enemies of the state all this time?

Thank you. So, all those years without destroying cities and looting was because we didn't have portable phones and cameras? The blacks were acting like enemies of the state all this time?
Yeah, it just took a little more organizing...

Yeah, it just took a little more organizing...
Okay. Thank you,

Things are better. Obama didn't cause the divide. Crazy right wingers caused the divide.

Things are better. Obama didn't cause the divide. Crazy right wingers caused the divide.
You are sooo wrong. Obama has spent years doing and saying things that blacks think they are "entitled" to things that whites aren't. Then some blacks act like thugs getting what they want, by looting and destroying cities.

You are sooo wrong. Obama has spent years doing and saying things that blacks think they are "entitled" to things that whites aren't. Then some blacks act like thugs getting what they want, by looting and destroying cities.
I am glad he has allowed legal weed to prosper...

I am glad he has allowed legal weed to prosper...
Good for you.

What has Obama and the Dems done for blacks?

Affirmative action, education programs, jobs training programs, head start, minority business set asides, healthcare

What have Republicans done for blacks?

More prisons

Affirmative action, education programs, jobs training programs, head start, minority business set asides, healthcare

More prisons
We blow me down, I thought Kennedy made an EO for Affirmative action back in the 60's!, We've had Title I programs for the disadvantaged but Obama made another office for Negro Education that was more discriminatory. We've had jobs training programs, Head Start and minority set asides for years. ACA was not for blacks, matter of fact it wasn't for anyone's benefit!

More prisons
We blow me down, I thought Kennedy made an EO for Affirmative action back in the 60's!, We've had Title I programs for the disadvantaged but Obama made another office for Negro Education that was more discriminatory. We've had jobs training programs, Head Start and minority set asides for years. ACA was not for blacks, matter of fact it wasn't for anyone's benefit!

Obama and the Dems

What have Republicans done other than demand more prisons?

Forum List

Back