What has Trump and the GOP really accomplished?

You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Well, if there is one thing you seem to be an expert on, it is being a loser.
Let's make one thing perfectly clear...
No one here knows anyone personally.
You'd rather hang out in my suburb than the ghetto that RDean lives in.
If you had to hire a professional with an advanced degree you'd probably wind up interviewing someone from my neighborhood and not one of the Liberal ghetto dwellers on this board.

What does it really matter InDeep. The blogosphere is what allows all our angst, fears, and dreams soar uninhibited . Oh i know, it won't amount to a hill o' beans screaming in the ascii wilderness , but it's good therapy

That said, i'd hoist a cold one with any of you

Rock on!

~S~

You clowns never DO learn from your mistakes, do you?

nope.......

square-peg-in-a-round-hole-picture-id157287760

You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

If you had to hire a professional with an advanced degree you'd probably wind up interviewing someone from my neighborhood and not one of the Liberal ghetto dwellers on this board.

What does it really matter InDeep. The blogosphere is what allows all our angst, fears, and dreams soar uninhibited . Oh i know, it won't amount to a hill o' beans screaming in the ascii wilderness , but it's good therapy

Rock on!

~S~
Educated Blacks do quite well and despise their lazy brethren.

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Rock on!

~S~
Allow police to quiet your neighborhood and go to school.

With the GOP passing on building the wall and repealing and replacing Obamacare like they promised, what have they really accomplished?

Many would say that they put in place 2 Supreme Court justices. Well let's take a little look at the new boys in town.

Critics: Kavanaugh's Ruling in Teen Immigrant Abortion Case Troubling

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon, just like Roberts stabbed conservatives in the back by rewriting Obamacare to make it somewhat Constitutional.
They've done a pretty good job of pissing off democrats and the rest of the shitforbrains, libtarded lefties. That alone has been enough to save this nation from itself for just that much longer. Otherwise we'd be looking like Venezuela about now.

According to news report interest on debt has surpassed defense spending
No worries. After the tea party and years of warning us about becoming Greece the dishonest right no longer cares.
Not true we simply cant do anything about it...at least we tried with Teaparty

A Koch creation, quite the remarkable fascade, motivating the wee folks to the bidding of their corporate masters
Which of course is why the establishment worked so hard to get rid of em

No worries. After the tea party and years of warning us about becoming Greece the dishonest right no longer cares.
The trump right sure doesn't care.
On contrary he has taken steps to to cut size of govt,,,hasn't started any new wars...….Needs to get veto pen warmed up on budget issues, ….He doesn't set the budget
He has the government shut down currently cause he wants more spending....

On contrary he has taken steps to to cut size of govt,,,hasn't started any new wars...….Needs to get veto pen warmed up on budget issues, ….He doesn't set the budget
Nothing preventing Dems from proposing cuts. Spending he wants is needed.

A Koch creation, quite the remarkable fascade, motivating the wee folks to the bidding of their corporate masters
Which of course is why the establishment worked so hard to get rid of em
BoEM-Pompeo-One-JPG.jpg

But the Trump right fight for more spending. The right no longer cares about deficits.

They have greatly added to the debt.

1.3 trillion dollars in single year is a pretty big accomplishment. Hell Obama and the Dems were only able to do that once. So now, Trump and the GOP are equal with Obama and the Dems!

They should be so proud

Where was that $1.3t spent?
How has the national debt and or deficit spending affected your life?

(watch this folks, LefTards get all twisted up in this question)

Tax cuts for his buddies and a few dimes for the upper middle class.

1.3 trillion dollars in single year is a pretty big accomplishment. Hell Obama and the Dems were only able to do that once. So now, Trump and the GOP are equal with Obama and the Dems!

They should be so proud

Who knows where it was spent, only 877 or so was actually budgeted, the rest the government spends without telling anyone where. But I now that you are ok with your god, the government, doing such things. you do not care how much they spend because you will be dead and forgotten before the bill comes due.

This is where you and I differ the most, I care about someone other than just myself. My kids and grandkids will be paying for your freeloader ass when you are dead and buried.

“This is where you and I differ the most, I care about someone other than just myself. My kids and grandkids will be paying for your freeloader ass when you are dead and buried.”

Oh, you are noble as fuck on paper....you’re a war hero, you love wetbacks, you hate deficit spending and debt....blah, blah, blah...we get it, you’re fucking awesome.
But keep in mind, I paid more in property taxes on my primary residence this year than you’ll earn in 2018. I paid more in federal income taxes this year than you’ll earn in the next five combined. I’m doing my part bud...it’s you filthy fucks dragging us down.
nobody believes you

But the Trump right fight for more spending. The right no longer cares about deficits.
Wrong again. Trump has reduced size of govt.

The trump deficits say he is for more spending. He is fighting for more as we speak. Try to stick to the facts.

The trump deficits say he is for more spending. He is fighting for more as we speak. Try to stick to the facts.
Once more slowly .....500 billion of interest.......try again.....money is in social programs which are on autopilot, without addressing them you will never fix the problem ...a

They should be so proud

Who knows where it was spent, only 877 or so was actually budgeted, the rest the government spends without telling anyone where. But I now that you are ok with your god, the government, doing such things. you do not care how much they spend because you will be dead and forgotten before the bill comes due.

This is where you and I differ the most, I care about someone other than just myself. My kids and grandkids will be paying for your freeloader ass when you are dead and buried.

“This is where you and I differ the most, I care about someone other than just myself. My kids and grandkids will be paying for your freeloader ass when you are dead and buried.”

Oh, you are noble as fuck on paper....you’re a war hero, you love wetbacks, you hate deficit spending and debt....blah, blah, blah...we get it, you’re fucking awesome.
But keep in mind, I paid more in property taxes on my primary residence this year than you’ll earn in 2018. I paid more in federal income taxes this year than you’ll earn in the next five combined. I’m doing my part bud...it’s you filthy fucks dragging us down.
nobody believes you

Oh trust me I know you don’t…You wackos like to believe that everybody shares in your misery and despair…you hate successful people and you hate to believe that people are successful... I have your type pegged.

They should be so proud

Tax cuts for his buddies and a few dimes for the upper middle class.

“A few dimes” huh?
Ask sealybobo who claims to have got a $3k per year break...ask Dont Taz Me Bro who got a substantial tax break. If you were a positive contributing stand-up citizen you would appreciate the cuts as well. Trump will never reward lowlifes...that’s why you and all your bottom feeding buddies hate him.

Trump has put a spotlight on the two biggest problems America faces. The first is China, an evil empire if there ever was one. They are totally focused on overtaking America as the number one super power and will stop at nothing to get there. The second is the Democrat controlled Media that abuses it's power every day and fails every measure of true journalism.

Forum List

Back