What has Trump and the GOP really accomplished?

According to news report interest on debt has surpassed defense spending

I stand corrected, seems I had some old data. I apologize.

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

Seems for the previous year it was $523,017,301,446. That is just under the DOD budget for 2019.

Interest payments accounted for 40% of the previous years debt.

We are so fucked in the next recession, 1.3 trillion added in a booming economy.

You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Well, if there is one thing you seem to be an expert on, it is being a loser.
V
You are either a real loser or live in a ghetto as 99% of the college graduates I know have great jobs with health benefits.
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Very weak ad hominem; but I couldn't expect anything else.
Now about the fact that you never watched one Trump speech and that's why every promise he keeps shocks you...

Sorry i hurt your feelings.

I forgot you were a do as i say not as I do kind of guy.

You can call someone 100% loser and that is cool...but you cannot take it back.

what a snowflake
Which has what to do with the fact that you keep commenting on Trump when you don't know his oft repeated platform?
RDean is an idiot...true story.

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

V
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Now about the fact that you never watched one Trump speech and that's why every promise he keeps shocks you...

what a snowflake
Which has what to do with the fact that you keep commenting on Trump when you don't know his oft repeated platform?

I comment on Trump's actions. I care about actions, not words.

you focus on campaign promises and pep rally sayings. You do not seem to be much of an action person.

You also are woefully ignorant of the way things work.

Like when you thought that Trump would bring home all foreign deployed military members in the next year. The logistics alone keep it from being a realty, ignoring the fact that Trump never actually said he was going to do that.

And you are a loser that whines about losing his jog to an immigrant...true story.

A Republican who screws things up is actually a good democrat, right?
Wrong
rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

Let's make one thing perfectly clear...
No one here knows anyone personally.
You'd rather hang out in my suburb than the ghetto that RDean lives in.
If you had to hire a professional with an advanced degree you'd probably wind up interviewing someone from my neighborhood and not one of the Liberal ghetto dwellers on this board.

Last edited:
100% Genuine Loser.

V
100% Genuine Loser.

what a snowflake

you focus on campaign promises and pep rally sayings. You do not seem to be much of an action person.

Like when you thought that Trump would bring home all foreign deployed military members in the next year. The logistics alone keep it from being a realty, ignoring the fact that Trump never actually said he was going to do that.
I voted for a platform, not a person.

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

If you had to hire a professional with an advanced degree you'd probably wind up interviewing someone from my neighborhood and not one of the Liberals ghetto dwellers on this board.

if nobody knows anyone personally, how do you know where DEANRD lives?

V

what a snowflake

And that is your problem. You vote for words...how has that worked out for you?

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

If you had to hire a professional with an advanced degree you'd probably wind up interviewing someone from my neighborhood and not one of the Liberals ghetto dwellers on this board.

His anger and lack of political or infrastructure knowledge.
Plus, and more importantly, he has never denied it.

V

what a snowflake

And that is your problem. You vote for words...how has that worked out for you?
Quite well...99% of my town, even those in their 40s and 50s. are working in their chosen fields for the first time in 8 years.
I kind of like the way Trump is sending the Business Visas back home and denying new ones.

rtard is a real loser.
100% Genuine Loser.

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

With the GOP passing on building the wall and repealing and replacing Obamacare like they promised, what have they really accomplished?

Many would say that they put in place 2 Supreme Court justices. Well let's take a little look at the new boys in town.

Critics: Kavanaugh's Ruling in Teen Immigrant Abortion Case Troubling

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon, just like Roberts stabbed conservatives in the back by rewriting Obamacare to make it somewhat Constitutional.

This list is outdated and incomplete, but here's your answer OP. Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

100% Genuine Loser.

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg
I challenge you to engage rdean or Gnat in an intelligent discussion.

According to news report interest on debt has surpassed defense spending
No worries. After the tea party and years of warning us about becoming Greece the dishonest right no longer cares.
Not true we simply cant do anything about it...at least we tried with Teaparty
The trump right sure doesn't care.
On contrary he has taken steps to to cut size of govt,,,hasn't started any new wars...….Needs to get veto pen warmed up on budget issues, ….He doesn't set the budget

With the GOP passing on building the wall and repealing and replacing Obamacare like they promised, what have they really accomplished?

Many would say that they put in place 2 Supreme Court justices. Well let's take a little look at the new boys in town.

Critics: Kavanaugh's Ruling in Teen Immigrant Abortion Case Troubling

Looks like Kavanaugh is a pro-choice goon, just like Roberts stabbed conservatives in the back by rewriting Obamacare to make it somewhat Constitutional.
Not as much as what he should have when the small 15% of news media liberals that think they run this nation snuggle up to Democrats in Congress so they can advance their “journalistic careers.” Bullshit.

... Talks his way into power by scaring an ignorant white base with racism and hate and division.
That's right... keep calling Whites ignorant and racist and hateful and deplorable... that worked so well for you on November 8, 2016.

You clowns never DO learn from your mistakes, do you?

Forum List

Back