What I think of the African American community

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
There are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They have to deal with a vulgar ghetto culture that promotes gangs and violence and a corrupt justice system and prison industrial complex that seeks to take advantage of them. I feel nothing but sorrow for them.

We must replace this vicious cycle with a culture that promotes peace and knowledge.

There are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They have to deal with a vulgar ghetto culture that promotes gangs and violence and a corrupt justice system and prison industrial complex that seeks to take advantage of them. I feel nothing but sorrow for them.

We must replace this vicious cycle with a culture that promotes peace and knowledge.
I feel no sorrow for them. They're savage's and should be deported like Lincoln originally wanted to do before John Wilkes Booth ruined it.

Their gang/ghetto culture really makes them look really bad and strengthens the prison complex in the eyes of the public. Part of it is their fault for failing to raise their own children.

The destruction of the African American family is a great tragedy. I am all for helping the unfortunate but I am no fan of dependence on government handouts.

You know what kids with bad parents need, discipline!!

Pack all those poor ghetto brats up and send them to military school. In 20 years, blacks will become hard nosed pro-military conservatives and even a solid stalwart of the Republican party.

Well, something like that will never happen...not enough military schools and they cost a bit of money too.

You know what kids with bad parents need, discipline!!

Pack all those poor ghetto brats up and send them to military school. In 20 years, blacks will become hard nosed pro-military conservatives and even a solid stalwart of the Republican party.

Well, something like that will never happen...not enough military schools and they cost a bit of money too.

Chicago Public Schools have set up several military academies.

Chicago JROTC

You are a sick puppy. Blacks are the same as Whites, both put their pants on one leg at a time. QED

Last edited:

Forum List

Back