What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

Mighta been a revolver Ace , unlikely though and mighta been a Glock , Glocks are safe but sh1t happens . Like I said , happens to highly trained police also Ace. I personally support people carrying guns wherever they like in this supposedly free country . Did you guys hear that Texas is now 'open carry' country [yeehaw] , think that Abbot signed the law yesterday Ace and ilk !!
Your opinion is duly noted. i still wonder what idiot brings a loaded gun to a wedding. Did he think target practice was going to be part of the reception or something?
Not the smartest guy on the planet...
Sorta like the moron pro athlete or other celebrity that brings a gun to a nightclub or even on a commercial flight.

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.

I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.

You are incapable of understanding the point...then again, you are well known to not be all that bright, so I'm hardly surprised.

I don't know if my uncle was carrying at my wedding...I assume he was, since he almost always is.
Well thats what I already said. I've never experienced fear that intense that I would bring a gun to a wedding. You guys are a bunch of pussies. You can pass that along.

That's because you never leave your mother's basement, boy.

If getting married frightens you that badly, you should probably stay single.

SOME people MAY have a 'right' to carry. Obviously, some should be prevented.
Where does the Bill of Rights restrict this right to "some people"?
Rational sense is taken for granted. Of course, certain individuals don't possess it. They would probably say that people three years old have the same rights.

They would probably say that people three years old have the same rights

Well...leftists think like 3 year olds and they have the same rights as normal Americans.....

Then, we have established that not all people have the claim to any 'right' to carry dangerous weapons.

Forum List

Back