What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.

I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.

You are incapable of understanding the point...then again, you are well known to not be all that bright, so I'm hardly surprised.

I don't know if my uncle was carrying at my wedding...I assume he was, since he almost always is.
Well thats what I already said. I've never experienced fear that intense that I would bring a gun to a wedding. You guys are a bunch of pussies. You can pass that along.
Just wait until you move to Africa to rejoin your glorious race like you plan. You'll quickly find that the only thing keeping your "brothers" from jacking your shit and killing you is a gun. You are so sheltered to think that you're always going to be safe.

Stay here in America where white people will keep you safe and thinking you never need a gun.
Too late. I've already been to Africa and actual I am a joint owner of some land over there. White people cant even keep themselves safe from each other. How are they going to keep me safe? You are the one thats sheltered. You given over your manhood in exchange for a collar and leash for the white man.

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.

I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.

You are incapable of understanding the point...then again, you are well known to not be all that bright, so I'm hardly surprised.

I don't know if my uncle was carrying at my wedding...I assume he was, since he almost always is.
Well thats what I already said. I've never experienced fear that intense that I would bring a gun to a wedding. You guys are a bunch of pussies. You can pass that along.
Just wait until you move to Africa to rejoin your glorious race like you plan. You'll quickly find that the only thing keeping your "brothers" from jacking your shit and killing you is a gun. You are so sheltered to think that you're always going to be safe.

Stay here in America where white people will keep you safe and thinking you never need a gun.
Too late. I've already been to Africa and actual I am a joint owner of some land over there. White people cant even keep themselves safe from each other. How are they going to keep me safe? You are the one thats sheltered. You given over your manhood in exchange for a collar and leash for the white man.
You so deserve Africa! Please start a video blog and record live. We want to see it when a group of 90 lb Somalians hacks your overfed black ass to death and makes off with your American money.

You so deserve Africa! Please start a video blog and record live. We want to see it when a group of 90 lb Simolians hacks your overfed black ass to death and makes off with your American money.
Only if you start a blog about being a pet for a white man. They must have given you plenty of firewater to turn you so completely.

SOME people MAY have a 'right' to carry. Obviously, some should be prevented.
Where does the Bill of Rights restrict this right to "some people"?
Rational sense is taken for granted. Of course, certain individuals don't possess it. They would probably say that people three years old have the same rights.

They would probably say that people three years old have the same rights

Well...leftists think like 3 year olds and they have the same rights as normal Americans.....

Rational sense is taken for granted. Of course, certain individuals don't possess it. They would probably say that people three years old have the same rights.
Funny. It just struck me how even a three year old is more trustworthy than any Leftist. My three year old daughter already knows that taking things that don't belong to her is wrong. See? She's already more intelligent and virtuous than any Leftist.

Funny. It just struck me how even a three year old is more trustworthy than any Leftist. My three year old daughter already knows that taking things that don't belong to her is wrong. See? She's already more intelligent and virtuous than any Leftist.
:lame2: I cant begin to tell you how weak that comment was.

Yes, it is lame that you people can't even compete with a toddler.

Yes, it is lame that you people can't even compete with a toddler.
What? I didnt know you were a toddler even though your comments are childish. I should have known. No grown man would willing kiss the ass of a white man.

You so deserve Africa! Please start a video blog and record live. We want to see it when a group of 90 lb Somalians hacks your overfed black ass to death and makes off with your American money.

Well, aren't you sweet.

:afro:

Well, aren't you sweet.

:afro:
The Chordettes even made a song about me!
candy-62.gif

That's because you never leave your mother's basement, boy.

this guy has a lot of money or serious political connections...this isn't his first or only time for problems with a gun...so if he still has a permit to carry, in New York city, he has connections....

NYC Wedding Guest Negligent Discharge It s Not His First Time Shooting By Accident Concealed Nation

What we’ve learned today is this: It’s not the first time this man has had a negligent discharge. The 42-year-old, Vladimir Gotlibovsky, shot himself on Christmas Eve 2014, yet he still had a license to carry the 9-mm Ruger, the sources said.

One thing is certain; this guy must have some serious connections in NYC to not only be able to carry a firearm in the first place, but to still be able to carry a firearm after having a negligent discharge.

Not only that, he’s been charged multiple times in the past, once for illegal use of a firearms license in Midtown in 1996 and also resisting arrest in 1990.

Don’t you think it’s time for him to retire from concealed carry? Hell, firearm ownership all together?

We haven’t even touched on the fact that after this latest negligent discharge, he handed the firearm off to a relative so that they could hide it.

this guy has a lot of money or serious political connections...this isn't his first or only time for problems with a gun...so if he still has a permit to carry, in New York city, he has connections....

NYC Wedding Guest Negligent Discharge It s Not His First Time Shooting By Accident Concealed Nation

What we’ve learned today is this: It’s not the first time this man has had a negligent discharge. The 42-year-old, Vladimir Gotlibovsky, shot himself on Christmas Eve 2014, yet he still had a license to carry the 9-mm Ruger, the sources said.

One thing is certain; this guy must have some serious connections in NYC to not only be able to carry a firearm in the first place, but to still be able to carry a firearm after having a negligent discharge.

Not only that, he’s been charged multiple times in the past, once for illegal use of a firearms license in Midtown in 1996 and also resisting arrest in 1990.

Don’t you think it’s time for him to retire from concealed carry? Hell, firearm ownership all together?

We haven’t even touched on the fact that after this latest negligent discharge, he handed the firearm off to a relative so that they could hide it.
That makes him a double dipped fucking idiot.

I wonder what connections he has...and how much money?

I wonder what connections he has...and how much money?
Lots of money or very high up connections.

'Went off'! How can anyone seriously use such an expression. Someone else here experienced with firearms, just in case my word isn't enough, please tell us about having ever known a firearm to, by itself, 'go off'. In a fire, maybe, but a pistol, nor any other firearm, does not discharge if it is not being handled.
Are people really this frightened? You dont need to carry a gun unless you are a cop or have some duty that requires you to carry a gun. Leave your guns at home.

Waldorf Astoria Gun fires accidentally during wedding - CNN.com

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported.

Four others were injured when they were hit by shattered glass or debris, and treated at local hospitals, according to the affiliate."
Plaxico Burris attended this wedding?

'Went off'! How can anyone seriously use such an expression. Someone else here experienced with firearms, just in case my word isn't enough, please tell us about having ever known a firearm to, by itself, 'go off'. In a fire, maybe, but a pistol, nor any other firearm, does not discharge if it is not being handled.
Bingo......

Forum List

Back