What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

no sore spot , I think that you and your ilks opinion is silly and that's all it is Ace . I like you gun control people posting your thoughts so that sane and normal people can read them . Without you posting your thoughts in print people might think that you are just another freedom loving guy .

no sore spot , I think that you and your ilks opinion is silly and that's all it is Ace . I like you gun control people posting your thoughts so that sane and normal people can read them . Without you posting your thoughts in print people might think that you are just another freedom loving guy .
Of course there is a sore spot. You got all defensive. That indicates I hit a sore spot. Of course you think my opinion is silly. What timid person wouldnt think it was silly? To you venturing outdoors without a gun is tantamount to suicide. It amuses me that people like you exist. Like I said before I cant wrap my mind around the level of fear it takes for someone to bring a weapon capable of killing someone to a happy event like a wedding. It seems that fear gene is still strong in some.

When carrying a firearm, one assures that wherever she/he goes, there's a gun. What has not been assured is who will use that instrument of destruction.

It's astounding, the level of rationalization gun nuts will apply to their fetish. Guns at a wedding -- SMH. Soon we'll see spin doctors trying to justify why surgeons should be packing on the operating table while delivering a baby. Because what if the kid attacks? Gotta be prepared!

We should also arm baseball players. Make those bench-clearing brawls more interesting. I think you threw that pitch at my head, so I'm going to have to shoot you.

Amazing.

GUN012.png

guys got a RIGHT to carry a gun , he carries the gun , that is ALL !! Don't think that he has been arrested yet has he ??

guys got a RIGHT to carry a gun , he carries the gun , that is ALL !! Don't think that he has been arrested yet has he ??
This is how i know I hit a sore spot. Not one person has said he didnt have the "right" but yet in still you keep crying "rights".. We are just saying he is an idiot and a frightened one at that.

Are people really this frightened? You dont need to carry a gun unless you are a cop or have some duty that requires you to carry a gun. Leave your guns at home.

Waldorf Astoria Gun fires accidentally during wedding - CNN.com

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported.

Four others were injured when they were hit by shattered glass or debris, and treated at local hospitals, according to the affiliate."

"If anyone has cause why these two should not be married..." ;)

When carrying a firearm, one assures that wherever she/he goes, there's a gun. What has not been assured is who will use that instrument of destruction.

It's astounding, the level of rationalization gun nuts will apply to their fetish. Guns at a wedding -- SMH. Soon we'll see spin doctors trying to justify why surgeons should be packing on the operating table while delivering a baby. Because what if the kid attacks? Gotta be prepared!

We should also arm baseball players. Make those bench-clearing brawls more interesting. I think you threw that pitch at my head, so I'm going to have to shoot you.

Amazing.

GUN012.png

And of course Doctors never need a gun at a hospital....

Doctor shoots armed patient in Philly hospital A gun rights case is born video - CSMonitor.com

A mental-health caseworker is dead and a doctor and his patient wounded after a bizarre gunfight at a gun-free-zoned hospital in Yeadon, Pa., near Philadelphia, Thursday. As police prepare murder charges against the wounded patient, focus is shifting to the gun-toting psychiatrist who stopped the mayhem, likely saving other lives.

Prosecutors say Dr. Lee Silverman opened fire on Richard Plotts, after Mr. Plotts shot his caseworker and barged his way toward Dr. Silverman’s office desk after gaining access to Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. Silverman crouched down behind his desk and fetched his gun, which he then fired at Mr. Plotts, wounding him several times before he was subdued.

Amazing.

GUN012.png

And of course no nurses would ever need to bring a gun to work.....

Nurse attacked stabbed 3 times in hospital parking lot www.wsoctv.com

Amazing.

GUN012.png

Yeah, who would need a gun in a hospital.......

Presbyterian Hospital parking lot nurse attacked police reward - WECT TV6-WECT.com News weather sports Wilmington NC

Amazing.

GUN012.png

Yeah, who would need a gun in a hospital.......

Presbyterian Hospital parking lot nurse attacked police reward - WECT TV6-WECT.com News weather sports Wilmington NC

A Charlotte hospital is offering a $10,000 reward for information after two employees were attacked inside the hospital parking lot on the same day.

According to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police, Presbyterian Hospital is offering a $10,000 reward for any information leading to the arrest of the suspect in the two attacks.

Police say two woman, both in their mid-20s and both employees at the hospital, were attacked on Wednesday.

The first attack happened around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning. The victim, a 26-year-old woman was stabbed during a robbery in the parking lot. The second woman, 27-years-old was attacked in the parking lot less than 20 hours later.

Kelli Hannum told WBTV that she was assaulted just after 6 p.m. Wednesday evening inside the employee parking deck.

Hannum says she was overpowered by a man who approached her from behind and shoved her down some steps, but was not seriously hurt in the attack.

She told WBTV that she then fought him off.

"When I kicked him off me, he fell back into the wall, that gave me time to get up and just run," said Hannum.

Police have not made any arrests in the cases.

A Presbyterian Hospital employee who was asked by WBTV News about what he thinks about the two attacks said he "think its unacceptable."

"We have security here supposed to be protecting us and I think they could be doing a better job," the man said.

This is not really a 2nd amendment rights issue. I have guns myself. I am wondering what level of fear is needed to provoke someone to bring one to a wedding?
What are you from freaking Utah? Nobody has to carry a gun to a wedding at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir but there were 350 murders in NYC in 2014. What do you think a well dressed person on the way to a wedding is thinking in mid town when he/she has to park the car, take a subway or wait for a taxi on a side street while smart thieves are staking out a wedding? Leave the gun in the car?
No I'm from Oakland Ca. They should never leave the gun in the car. Leave it at home like people that arent frightened of their shadows normally do.
'

So you are asking what would scare a person enough to carry a concealed weapon to a wedding and I told you it ain't about the wedding but the danger of a well dressed person on the street in mid-town Manhattan alone at night with 350 murders (down from 450 the previous year). A white face like mine wouldn't even travel at night in Oakland because the only people who (are allowed to?) carry guns are the gang bangers.

Yeah.....no reason to carry a gun anywhere....everything is just rainbows and puppy dogs......with pixie dust on top.............

Never heard of a shotgun wedding? It's probably not a black thing because no one knows who her daddy is or who knocked her up in the first place. Far too many variables I suppose.

The wedding bit is a stretch too.
Very common in SE Asia.

Why would a person who carries a sidearm not carry it to a wedding? I don't leave my firearm behind based upon where I'm going. If my pants are on, so is my holster. I do question why it wasn't in a holster. They are saying it is unclear if he will face charges which leads me to believe that he must have been legally able to carry the weapon.

Are people really this frightened? You dont need to carry a gun unless you are a cop or have some duty that requires you to carry a gun. Leave your guns at home.

Waldorf Astoria Gun fires accidentally during wedding - CNN.com

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported.

Four others were injured when they were hit by shattered glass or debris, and treated at local hospitals, according to the affiliate."

The gangsta kind of idiot brings guns to everything. Weddings, funerals, block parties, playgrounds, neighborhoods, clubs, etc.

Why would a person who carries a sidearm not carry it to a wedding? I don't leave my firearm behind based upon where I'm going. If my pants are on, so is my holster.

Must be interesting living in a comic book.

Does it get hard to breathe when the pages get stuck together?

Forum List

Back