What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

Why would a person who carries a sidearm not carry it to a wedding? I don't leave my firearm behind based upon where I'm going. If my pants are on, so is my holster. I do question why it wasn't in a holster. They are saying it is unclear if he will face charges which leads me to believe that he must have been legally able to carry the weapon.
Are you a cowboy or are you trying out for the lead in a remake of Eastwoods The Good, The Bad and the Ugly?

Are people really this frightened? You dont need to carry a gun unless you are a cop or have some duty that requires you to carry a gun. Leave your guns at home.

Waldorf Astoria Gun fires accidentally during wedding - CNN.com

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported.

Four others were injured when they were hit by shattered glass or debris, and treated at local hospitals, according to the affiliate."

The gangsta kind of idiot brings guns to everything. Weddings, funerals, block parties, playgrounds, neighborhoods, clubs, etc.
Induced by fear. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

guys got a RIGHT to carry a gun , he carries the gun , that is ALL !! Don't think that he has been arrested yet has he ??
So, you don't think that accidentally firing a gun makes him an idiot?
I don't care , guy had an accident although nowadays in attempt to place blame its called a 'negligent' discharge , I call it an 'accidental' discharge Paddy . Now I know that I'm in the minority , probably even amongst gun carriers but that's my take and I don't thing that an accidental discharge makes the guy an idiot . If he were to do it more than once , well , then I'd say that he was negligent Paddy !!

guys got a RIGHT to carry a gun , he carries the gun , that is ALL !! Don't think that he has been arrested yet has he ??
I don't care , guy had an accident although nowadays in attempt to place blame its called a 'negligent' discharge , I call it an 'accidental' discharge Paddy . Now I know that I'm in the minority , probably even amongst gun carriers but that's my take and I don't thing that an accidental discharge makes the guy an idiot . If he were to do it more than once , well , then I'd say that he was negligent Paddy !!

No one asked if you cared. The question was do you think the guy is an idiot?

think that I answered that question Ace !!

I stopped reading due to all the hyperbole. Good job being direct.

You did. Seems you and he are both idiots.

don't like it , well tough Paddy , has the guy been arrested yet ??
Yes, he was arrested. Then he was released pending further investigation. Simply accidentally discharging his weapon may not be reckless enough to constitute a crime. Not sure what being arrested or charged or not has to do with him still being an idiot. If being an idiot were a crime, you would not have access to the internet.

"A man who the police said inadvertently discharged a gun at a wedding reception at the Waldorf Astoria hotel has been arrested, but prosecutors said on Sunday that charges would be deferred while the investigation continued."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/15/n...un-at-waldorf-astoria-faces-charges.html?_r=0

think what you want Paddy , important thing to me is that no one was killed , guy better rethink his gun carry options for the next wedding unless they hang him .

think what you want Paddy , important thing to me is that no one was killed , guy better rethink his gun carry options for the next wedding unless they hang him .
I think that only an idiot would bring a gun to a wedding and only an idiot would accidentally fire it. Trying to cover up the crime by having your brother or cousin handle the gun and take it home when only you have the permit necessary to be allowed to carry it is beyond idiocy. The cousin/brother has now been charged with a crime.

well , I've only been talking , responding to the guy carrying at a wedding . These oter charges , hey , if he broke some law , well hang him if he is guilty , ok with me Paddy !!

Are people really this frightened? You dont need to carry a gun unless you are a cop or have some duty that requires you to carry a gun. Leave your guns at home.

Waldorf Astoria Gun fires accidentally during wedding - CNN.com

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported.

Four others were injured when they were hit by shattered glass or debris, and treated at local hospitals, according to the affiliate."

What idiot brings a gun to a wedding?

1741893594_2982417b69_b.jpg

don't like it , well tough Paddy , has the guy been arrested yet ??
Yes, he was arrested. Then he was released pending further investigation. Simply accidentally discharging his weapon may not be reckless enough to constitute a crime. Not sure what being arrested or charged or not has to do with him still being an idiot. If being an idiot were a crime, you would not have access to the internet.

"A man who the police said inadvertently discharged a gun at a wedding reception at the Waldorf Astoria hotel has been arrested, but prosecutors said on Sunday that charges would be deferred while the investigation continued."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/15/n...un-at-waldorf-astoria-faces-charges.html?_r=0

If he has a carry permit in New York he is rich and connected......

I don't see anything odd about having a firearm at a wedding. Never heard of shotgun brides?

Why would a person who carries a sidearm not carry it to a wedding? I don't leave my firearm behind based upon where I'm going. If my pants are on, so is my holster.

Must be interesting living in a comic book.

Does it get hard to breathe when the pages get stuck together?
Nobody but you apparently has the experience of comic pages being stuck together. One wonders what exactly it is you do with comic books.

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.

I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.

You are incapable of understanding the point...then again, you are well known to not be all that bright, so I'm hardly surprised.

I don't know if my uncle was carrying at my wedding...I assume he was, since he almost always is.
Well thats what I already said. I've never experienced fear that intense that I would bring a gun to a wedding. You guys are a bunch of pussies. You can pass that along.
Just wait until you move to Africa to rejoin your glorious race like you plan. You'll quickly find that the only thing keeping your "brothers" from jacking your shit and killing you is a gun. You are so sheltered to think that you're always going to be safe.

Stay here in America where white people will keep you safe and thinking you never need a gun.

nothing is wrong with CCW'g the gun. But mishandling it is certainly stupid. Thousands of people in the US are attacked EVERY DAY. if you say that there's no reason to carry a gun, you are simply a liar. Not everyone is 6 ft and 180 lbs of black belt.

Forum List

Back