What if a group of white people went into a black nail salon and did this?

Black Panthers.:71:
Please come to my house talking that shit. Please.
Seven of y'all be "stretched out" cold bitches.
And in this neck of the woods, I'll sign some paperwork when the cops
and Hearses show up and it won't be in the papers or evening news.
(I hope)
mail.gif

Last edited:
If a group of whites did this to a black nail salon, it would be all over the news. I know I'm not on the side of evil because of the hypocrisy of the news.

You don't have to imagine.
It did happen and they all got 18 years in jail.

Black Panthers.:71:
Please come to my house talking that shit. Please.
Seven of y'all be "stretched out" cold bitches.
They don't do that stuff anywhere that they risk their own skins. Coward bastards. Imagine a world where this kind of racist filth had the power to do this at will.

1. the black hate/murders/etc never get anywhere near the MSM time that the myth of white hate/racism/etc
2. this is evidence of why they MURDER/rape/hate crimes/etc at much higher rates than whites
--a . very uncivil = they are animals --yes---they are acting worse than animals actually

Some black women are bitches. So are some woman of all races. The black woman that was called a bitch probably was one considering the video.

If a group of whites did this to a black nail salon, it would be all over the news. I know I'm not on the side of evil because of the hypocrisy of the news.

They drove around saying nasty things.

They drove around saying nasty things.

Outrageous sentencing.
They had 3 kids too.

did anyone have the decency to call the cops?
Some black women are bitches. So are some woman of all races. The black woman that was called a bitch probably was one considering the video.

the big black "RESPECT" demanding pile of shit -----was a criminal and should have been arrested

Forum List

Back