What if a group of white people went into a black nail salon and did this?

If a group of whites did this to a black nail salon, it would be all over the news. I know I'm not on the side of evil because of the hypocrisy of the news.

The level of Black violence against the AAPI community in this Country is staggering.

And, yes ..... the MSM is complicit.

They blame all that violence on whites.

I know.

But, only the brain dead Lefitist believe that LIE.

The rest of America that is informed is watching in horror as these attacks on people in the AAPI community by these criminal Black Americans are increasing daily.

Black Panthers.:71:
Please come to my house talking that shit. Please.
Seven of y'all be "stretched out" cold bitches.
They don't do that stuff anywhere that they risk their own skins. Coward bastards. Imagine a world where this kind of racist filth had the power to do this at will.

Actually we are living in such a world.

They are doing it in salons, on the sidewalks, and on the subway.

And they know no one in authority has the guts to stop them.

And this ain't nothing!

Wait until what your great-grandchildren will have to endure.

If a group of whites did this to a black nail salon, it would be all over the news. I know I'm not on the side of evil because of the hypocrisy of the news.

What did they do wrong ? Asian were beating black women in the place. A black man showed up and they wimped out ?

Yeah those Asian were big and bad attacking elderly blk women but a brother showed up they don't want that smoke.

The store owner should have said to either schedule a manicure or get the fuck out, If not you will be arrested for trespassing.

What did they do wrong ? Asian were beating black women in the place. A black man showed up and they wimped out ?

Yeah those Asian were big and bad attacking elderly blk women but a brother showed up they don't want that smoke.

I know that is your story and you are sticking to it.. No proof, we should just take your word for the thugs invading the salon.

I know that is your story and you are sticking to it.. No proof, we should just take your word for the thugs invading the salon.

The proof is what the guy was saying

Whites have done things like this for at least 245 years, whether directly or through legislation.

Now go look for the next 24 hours for another video you can use to make racist comments about blacks.

these criminals have no balls...i agree---come on over to my place you candy ass bitches....you wont be leaving

Right and we should believe him why? After all a 300lb thug is trying to intimidate a frail Asian women big tough guy not to mention he brought along his posse for added intimidation

Last edited:

We need some roof Koreans in this case.
Fuck these niqqers!!!! Real tough threatening a bunch of small women.

Facts Regarding Bitches...

For more than 30 years citizens residing all around our planet have been listening to popular male and female American recording artists, including President My Brother's Keeper and Mrs GIRL POWER Obama's friends and White House guests, compose music informing our ENTIRE WORLD that black or American women and girls of African descent should be viewed as less than human bitches, and HOES, THOTS or Ratchet females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

FACT - THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, countless American children and teens of African descent, SUFFER our nation's highest rates of potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment.

HTTPS://WWW.FIRSTSTAR.ORG/BLACK-CHILDREN-HAVE-HIGHEST-ABUSE-RATES/ by BlackVoiceNews

#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

I am very curious to learn what apparent ProBlack minded American citizens who are promoting Black Power, have to say about the thoughts and concerns shared by these apparent caring, courageous, strong, RESPONSIBLE American women?

Watch "On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**" ~Jazzyslim2005

WARNING - "If you don't have an open mind this video is not for you." ~Jazzyslim

Why Are Black Women So Argumentative?

"A Single Mother Cannot Raise A Boy To Be A Man"

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

Author Shawn James - ProBlack Insanity

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies that will hopefully include suggestions for PREVENTING American children and teens of African descent from needlessly SUFFERING emotional abuse at the hands of apparent emotionally troubled American women and girls these men are protecting.

"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

How black Women sabotage their sons

Tagged: MentalHealth
Obama_DEGRADING_Women.jpg

StevieWonder_Jayz.jpgSuicideAmericanKids.pngLetsRaiseKidsWho.png

☮♥ EndHate2021

Attachments

• ObamaHateViolence.jpg
    ObamaHateViolence.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 9
Right and we should believe him why? After all a 300lb thug is trying to intimidate a frail Asian women big tough guy not to mention he brought along his posse for added intimidation
Get the fk outta here. Playing victim. Now you're on some white boy shit. Non whites ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do this shit.

They start some shit and when black man claps back all of sudden they go into victim mode and then use the SYSTEM that they know will work in their favour and call the police or the higher up's. They do this to get black people fired, killed harmed, thrown out places they don't want black people in.

He went in there and they didn't want it. He didn't break nothing. He wasn't violent. He didn't attack anyone. He didn't rob or steal anything. He didn't smash anything.

So what's the problem ?

See they're real big and bad when it comes to black women ?

Now how tough are THEY when it's just 1 on 1 on some man sh*t ?

Na. Na. You don't want that. Call the police - Eh ?

WRONG...these retards ARE criminals....they should all be locked up...who gives a shit what color any of them are? they are CRIMINALS

lets do another rap tune that degrades women an any 1 else they want. then, you idiots listen to, and promote the sick deranged tune...

They start some shit and when black man claps back all of sudden they go into victim mode and then use the SYSTEM that they know will work in their favour and call the police or the higher up's. They do this to get black people fired, killed harmed, thrown out places they don't want black people in.
We don't know from the video what originally happen between the Asians and the Black Woman; however, the Asians were there to make money. There were black women in the shop to get their nails done. I really doubt the Asians regularly called their customers bitches. What did the Black woman do to cause the Asians to call her a bitch and call the police?

Forum List

Back