What if someone.......

shadow355

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2015
My hide site
If someone made a promise to another person.......or persons, on your behalf - would you be ticked about it?

If someone told another person, or group of persons you would do something; WITHOUT consulting you first, would you be ticked about it?

Shadow 355

Did you forget to feed the pet hamsters again?

Not as bad as - The first foreman I had when is started to work at my current location, as I believe = having ( ordering me ) me to write parking tickets so I would make the union members mad, angry or frustrated at me.

As did the foreman for 3rd shift when I started here. He had me write parking tickets to union personnel.

---------------------------

People walking in my residence when I am not there, where I currently live, and change out the yogart in my refrigator for sugar free yogart. As well as change out my shoes for smaller & tighter fitting ones ; The white tennis shoes I had bought to do my nursing student rotations with. They were in the closet in my hallway across from my bathroom

-------------------------------

People walking in my residence when I am not home and damaging my movie CD's in the closet in my hallway, and scratching them ( "Rambo" movie as an example ).

------------------------------------

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and as recent as just about two weeks ago, tearing the paint off of my wall at the intersection of my livingroom and hallway to my bedroom.

-----------------------------------

People whom are full of ulterior motives and underlying reasons, whom have nothing but devious intentions and plans.

Shadow 355

If someone told another person, or group of persons you would do something; WITHOUT consulting you first, would you be ticked about it?
I would. To me, it would be inconsiderate to not only me, but to whoever the promise is being made to. What did they do to deserve being lied to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back