🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if the Dems couldn't use impactful talking points such as racism, equality & income inequality to cultivate victim groups..what would they have?

“What if the Dems couldn't use impactful talking points such as racism, equality & income inequality to cultivate victim groups..what would they have?”

A country freed from rightwing fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.
I think your self manipulation allowed the basis of the OP to fly right over your head.
Try again though...you have my permission.

I can spell plantation so clearly that puts me beyond 85% of blacks...but anyhoo, go ahead and refute the post with something substantive...you have my permission.
Thank you for the permission Sir!

I wanted to respond to that post of yours in greater detail, but in all honesty, I struggled to get your meaning; actually, what you were even saying. It's something to do with you dissing on black people. That part I understood. What I couldn't decipher was:
BrokeDick said:
Lets go with that Texas's Finest.
I'm sorry, but not only isn't that a sentence, it makes no sense. It might just need punctuation, or maybe you just need a punch in the nose.

Knowing you, even on this stupid board, sucks.
Don't try to be confused....it's a simple reference. My 11 year old nephew understood it with ease. Try harder

With that said; does anybody have reason to believe they're compelled to solve these issues and lose their ace in the hole?
Leaders get elected by people. Most people IMO don’t care about power, they care about their own lives and improving the community and country they live in based on issues they deem important. If the people they elect aren’t addressing the issues in a productive way then I’d think those leaders would lose the support Of the people
Great theory...makes perfect sense.
BUT how do you explain blacks electing to stay shackled on the plantation despite not improving over the last 50 years?
Asians ran past them, Muslims, hell even Mexicans have sprinted by. How...Why?
I don’t think blacks have elected to stay shackled on the plantation. They are free citizens fighting back through generations of oppression. I can’t explain what you want me to explain because your whole premise is a lie.
Okay Slade, once again, I'll play your game of silly semantics.
I'll even polish my delivery so I don't hurt your fragile feelings with tone. Here goes....

Hi there Mr. Slade, hope you are doing well.
Question for you fine sir, how do you suppose Asians, Middle Easterners and Hispanics have been fortunate enough to climb the social class ladder a wee bit faster than say people of color have?
It appears that Democrats have been legislating, writing policy and working for them for 50 years without them seeing any real measurable advancement. Why would you suppose people of color continue voting for Democrats?

Thank you in advance for being so kind and reading this post, please consider gracing me with a reply.

With Respect And Kind Regards.
BrokeLoser
That was an excellent delivery and warrants a respectable answer. Might I ask one more question of you so I can’t formulate a better response... what statistics are you analyzing to measure where a race sits on the social ladder?

With that said; does anybody have reason to believe they're compelled to solve these issues and lose their ace in the hole?
Leaders get elected by people. Most people IMO don’t care about power, they care about their own lives and improving the community and country they live in based on issues they deem important. If the people they elect aren’t addressing the issues in a productive way then I’d think those leaders would lose the support Of the people
BUT how do you explain blacks electing to stay shackled on the plantation despite not improving over the last 50 years?
I don’t think blacks have elected to stay shackled on the plantation. They are free citizens fighting back through generations of oppression. I can’t explain what you want me to explain because your whole premise is a lie.
I'll even polish my delivery so I don't hurt your fragile feelings with tone. Here goes....

Question for you fine sir, how do you suppose Asians, Middle Easterners and Hispanics have been fortunate enough to climb the social class ladder a wee bit faster than say people of color have?
It appears that Democrats have been legislating, writing policy and working for them for 50 years without them seeing any real measurable advancement. Why would you suppose people of color continue voting for Democrats?

Thank you in advance for being so kind and reading this post, please consider gracing me with a reply.

BrokeLoser
Also, there is nothing silly about conversing in a respectable way. Our nation and people could use a little more of that

BrokeLoser
That was an excellent delivery and warrants a respectable answer. Might I ask one more question of you so I can’t formulate a better response... what statistics are you analyzing to measure where a race sits on the social ladder?

Lets go with this for now...I'll post data for school drop-out rates, unemployment, fatherless households, criminality, incarceration....etc etc if you really need me to. I'd prefer to save 'some people' the embarrassment if possible.

Who Participated in Welfare

• Children under age 18: Those under 18 were more likely to receive means-tested benefits than all other age groups.
o In an average month, 39.2 percent of children received some type of means-tested
benefit, compared with 16.6 percent of people age 18 to 64 and 12.6 percent of people
65 and older.
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

BrokeLoser

Lets go with this for now...I'll post data for school drop-out rates, unemployment, fatherless households, criminality, incarceration....etc etc if you really need me to. I'd prefer to save 'some people' the embarrassment if possible.

• Children under age 18: Those under 18 were more likely to receive means-tested benefits than all other age groups.
o In an average month, 39.2 percent of children received some type of means-tested
benefit, compared with 16.6 percent of people age 18 to 64 and 12.6 percent of people
65 and older.
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Ok great, let’s start with school dropout rates. Here is a historical stat chart I found. Can you tell me how the data lines up with your claims?

Brokeloser: “BUT how do you explain blacks electing to stay shackled on the plantation despite not improving over the last 50 years?
Asians ran past them, Muslims, hell even Mexicans have sprinted by. How...Why
?”

1610236789425.png

BrokeLoser

65 and older.
Ok great, let’s start with school dropout rates. Here is a historical stat chart I found. Can you tell me how the data lines up with your claims?

Brokeloser: “BUT how do you explain blacks electing to stay shackled on the plantation despite not improving over the last 50 years?
?”

View attachment 440350
So the rate dropped for blacks by 15 per cent? B-b-but Broke boy said they'd made no improvements???

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
That's cute.....A for effort....But smart people use per capita factoring.

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
So the rate dropped for blacks by 15 per cent? B-b-but Broke boy said they'd made no improvements???
He made some other claims too that I don’t see supported by the facts but I’ll let him explain it.

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
Happy to take a look at your stats and charts. Go ahead and post what you got for the dropouts and make your case

[QUOTE="BrokeLoser, post: 26302830, member:]

[/QUOTE]
Er, percentage is per capita.

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
Happy to take a look at your stats and charts. Go ahead and post what you got for the dropouts and make your case
Nah fuck it, lets just pretend that blacks have improved and that Asians, Indians and Hispanics aren't paddling their asses. I like playing stupid for PC to you know.

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
Nah fuck it, lets just pretend that blacks have improved and that Asians, Indians and Hispanics aren't paddling their asses. I like playing stupid for PC to you know.
Sounds like you’re done with the debate. We good?

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
I'm good, you're dismissed. I don't have the patience to deal with your word games, semantics and circle talk...plus, it's fun to play pretend.

BrokeLoser

65 and older.

?”

View attachment 440350
I'm good, you're dismissed. I don't have the patience to deal with your word games, semantics and circle talk...plus, it's fun to play pretend.
I wasnt playing words games. Correcting your lies, getting you to ask a decent question, asking for stats and then analyzing the results. That’s what we did. I give you kudos for playing along. But once we got to actual facts I notice you’re jumping ship. I don’t blame you as you speak off emotion and assumption instead of actual facts. Maybe do more homework so next time you’re better prepared.

BrokeLoser

"Might I ask one more question of you so I can’t formulate a better response... what statistics are you analyzing to measure where a race sits on the social ladder?"

65 and older.

BrokeLoser

"Might I ask one more question of you so I can’t formulate a better response... what statistics are you analyzing to measure where a race sits on the social ladder?"

65 and older.
Your point?

BrokeLoser

65 and older.
Your point?
Connect the dots...don't be scared pussy.

Forum List

Back