What If The Russians Hack Our Elections?

What kind of evidence would yo have to see to be convinced we need a new election?

• Dead Bodies at polling places and Putins finger prints on them all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forensic evidence that the vote was changed the winning margin

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Forensic evidence that the vote was changed even a little bit

• It doesnt matter, the winner wins no matter what voter fraud may have been involved.

• IT doesnt matter; I am a Democrat and support them no matter what.

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have read different sources that say it is virtually impossible to hack the election in many states but very plausible in many, enough to turn the election.

But what kind of evidence would we need of election hacking before we should declare the election to be invalid and who would do it?

Suppose going in to Nov 8th, we have a dead even race in all the polls but the next morning the results show that one party won by more than 5% of the vote.

Then BOOM, the DOJ announces that the election was invalid because the vote was hacked and rigged for the winner and is therefor fraudulent.
What kind of evidence would yo have to see to be convinced we need a new election?

image.jpeg

What would be worse the Russians hacking our elections or the DNC?
At this point I would go with the DNC as the worst case scenerio

This is why elections should be electronic free and there should always be a paper ballot.

It would be possible to do it electronically only if your vote could be tracked and results posted publicly online, with a tracking number of some sorts. But that somewhat breaks the anonymous voting because any breach of the tracking database could link a voter to how they voted.

There should be a constitutional amendment to make all elections use paper ballots.

Where's the option for "republicans celebrate that Putin gave us President Trump?"
Hilarious. Suddenly election fraud is a major topic for the left.
^ He says in a thread started by the right :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rubbing your nose in it too. :eusa_dance:
Rubbing my nose in your own voter fraud obsession? Stop rubbing my nose and go take your anti-psychotics! :laugh:
I look forward to Comrade Trump letting Putin call the shots in America.
Vast improvement over Hillary.

This is why elections should be electronic free and there should always be a paper ballot.

It would be possible to do it electronically only if your vote could be tracked and results posted publicly online, with a tracking number of some sorts. But that somewhat breaks the anonymous voting because any breach of the tracking database could link a voter to how they voted.

There should be a constitutional amendment to make all elections use paper ballots.
Your paper ballot can be tossed in the trash and be gone forever. No trace of it ever having existed, and no proof you ever cast it in the first place. Meanwhile signs of hacking would BE FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Putin would want the stupid one, or HillaryBilly. It will be run by committee, slow and ineffective while she sick in bed. Till death...........Slack Jaw BJ goes down too. She will be useless.

Your paper ballot can be tossed in the trash and be gone forever. No trace of it ever having existed, and no proof you ever cast it in the first place. Meanwhile signs of hacking would BE FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

LOL, you don't think electronic ballots could go in the bit bucket? Oops, this electronic voting booth people have been using all day just had a power surge and all data wiped.

I bought gas today and I can prove it. Got what they call a "receipt".

LOL, you don't think electronic ballots could go in the bit bucket? Oops, this electronic voting booth people have been using all day just had a power surge and all data wiped.
Aaaaaaaand everyone knows about it. Meanwhile all the paper ballots that were changed or thrown away are in the wind forever.

I bought gas today and I can prove it. Got what they call a "receipt".
Oh okay because that's basically the same thing :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back