What if Turkey is trying to set Saudi Arabia up, so we go against them.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Pompeo meets Turkey's president as missing writer probe hones in on Saudi residence
Late Tuesday, Turkish officials revealed new information about members of the Saudi hit team they say traveled to Istanbul to kill the missing writer, providing NBC News with scans of the passports they allegedly used to enter the country.
Seems that it is much easer for Turks to enter Istanbul and kill the liberal journalist than a Saudi hit team. Then conveniently there were passport photos of Saudi's who were their visiting the country on tourist visas. Right now with the way Turkey has gone radical left, it wouldn't surprise me, just like what happened when the lying bitch Ms. Ford tried to railroad the SCJ.

Problem with all the Spy vs. Spy stuff, one never really know who to believe.

Pompeo meets Turkey's president as missing writer probe hones in on Saudi residence
Late Tuesday, Turkish officials revealed new information about members of the Saudi hit team they say traveled to Istanbul to kill the missing writer, providing NBC News with scans of the passports they allegedly used to enter the country.
Seems that it is much easer for Turks to enter Istanbul and kill the liberal journalist than a Saudi hit team. Then conveniently there were passport photos of Saudi's who were their visiting the country on tourist visas. Right now with the way Turkey has gone radical left, it wouldn't surprise me, just like what happened when the lying bitch Ms. Ford tried to railroad the SCJ.

Turkey? miketx can make me a sammich with turkey and mayonnaise, this is the only turkey I approve of :smoke:

They will release their evidence to those who need to know

Turkey? miketx can make me a sammich with turkey and mayonnaise, this is the only turkey I approve of :smoke:
I hate mayonaise..... it is evil. Love some turkey though. I eat it cold when I want to quit smoking.

Forum List

Back