What if you plan a massive rally to overthrow the government but no one shows up?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Refuse Fascism and MSM Blame Right Wing News for Protest Major Fail

Epic fail for ANTIFA folks, they advertised in the New York Times that they were going to overthrow the government on November 4, but when the day arrived, only a few hundred showed up in Times Square, New York.

In other cities, the numbers were in the dozens.

Two possibilities:

1) ANTIFA is not the threat they've tried to make themselves seem, they do not really have much support; or

2) Trump's absence from the country caused a temporary glitch that they can fix for next time.

I guess we shall see whether ANTIFA really has the power to cause a civil war, or whether they're just a bunch of pathetic loser wannabees.

Last edited:
Just like on this forum, we have a bunch of keyboard commandos who let their alligator mouths get overridden by their canary asses!

The rumor of an antifa uprising began because a Conservative didn't understand humor.

What other groups were involved that weren't mentioned? And how many times will you fall for this? Earlier this year it was called "a day of rage" that the right said was going to happen to get you to hate your fellow American and nothing happened.

When it sounds too fantastic. It is.

What other groups were involved that weren't mentioned? And how many times will you fall for this? Earlier this year it was called "a day of rage" that the right said was going to happen to get you to hate your fellow American and nothing happened.

When it sounds too fantastic. It is.

All Conservatives do is lie.

A full page ad in the NY Times was humor?

Not only that, but quite expensive. We ran one in the NYT some years ago and it cost 25 thousand. lolol.

Antifa is being funded. Make no mistake about that. Those losers don't have that kind of loot to just dish out for an ad by themselves.

Last edited:
How did the group fail on such an epic level? I think what this proves is that ANFIFA is an astroturfing effort. It has funding from George Soros, but it has to pay people to actually show up. Maybe the paychecks didn't get to the employees on time?

Epic fail for ANTIFA folks, they advertised in the New York Times that they were going to overthrow the government on November 5, but when the day arrived, only a few hundred showed up in Times Square, New York.

Two possibilities:

1) ANTIFA is not the threat they've tried to make themselves seem, they do not really have much support; or

2) Trump's absence from the country caused a temporary glitch that they can fix for next time.

I guess we shall see whether ANTIFA really has the power to cause a civil war, or whether they're just a bunch of pathetic loser wannabees.
American Spring?

I'm happy and relieved that November 4 was a dud, but I'm concerned with the New York Times. Isn't accepting an advertisement from a terrorist group announcing their intent to commit violence and overthrow the government, isn't it illegal to run such an advertisement?

What if you plan a massive rally to overthrow the government but no one shows up?
If you do and that be the outcome, you should rethink a host of things, including but not limited to:
  • The aptness of the outcome for which you advocate
  • The means by which you promoted your event
  • The means by which you argue for the outcome you aim to effect
  • How people will be affected if the overthrow were to happen
Clearly, the fact that nobody attends the rally indicates you overlooked something or several things, and whatever it/they be is material; thus your first step is to figure out accurately what you didn't previously glean and/or what you executed poorly.

Organizing a world wide protest via Newspaper doesn't ring any alarms with you goofs?

How about this is the 15th time chaos was predicted and you got nothing? More nothing means..something?

ANTIFA has learned a powerful lesson, I think, a Communist group is never going to prosper when it tries to operate in the open. Communists have to stick to the shadows, striking stealthily from hidden positions, if they want to make progress. An open and obvious Communist revolution is not going to happen in modern-day America.

Epic fail for ANTIFA folks, they advertised in the New York Times that they were going to overthrow the government on November 4, but when the day arrived, only a few hundred showed up in Times Square, New York.

Two possibilities:

It be cold yesterday.......

Two possibilities:

It be cold yesterday.......
OK, well I guess ANTIFA can use that excuse for their epic failure to start their Communist revolution.

Two possibilities:

THEY FORGOT!!!! they should have added to the advertisements-----DONUTS WILL BE SERVED no limit

The only way ANTIFA can make sure people show up is to promise to pay them. This is a payroll logistics problem, nothing more. Next time, they will have this worked out, if there is a next time.

Forum List

Back