What if you plan a massive rally to overthrow the government but no one shows up?

Refuse Fascism and MSM Blame Right Wing News for Protest Major Fail

Epic fail for ANTIFA folks, they advertised in the New York Times that they were going to overthrow the government on November 4, but when the day arrived, only a few hundred showed up in Times Square, New York.

In other cities, the numbers were in the dozens.

Two possibilities:

1) ANTIFA is not the threat they've tried to make themselves seem, they do not really have much support; or

2) Trump's absence from the country caused a temporary glitch that they can fix for next time.

I guess we shall see whether ANTIFA really has the power to cause a civil war, or whether they're just a bunch of pathetic loser wannabees.
No Soros paid protesters?

It wasn't a "joke" the ANTIFA group advertised in the New York Times, page 5, full page, that they were going to overthrow the government, starting November 4.

Full-Page NY Times Ad Demands Antifa Revolution to Overthrow Trump

So words missing from that ad:

"overthrow"
"government"

So two of the very words you accused them of using aren't anywhere in the ad.

So you're saying the ad calls for an overthrow of government when it doesn't. You say the ad calls for an armed insurrection/Civil War when it doesn't. So you're lying by exaggeration. Why should anyone take anything you say seriously if all you can do is exaggerate? I'm sure this isn't the first time you've been caught exaggerating something.

No, we are saying Alex Jones is a Russian bot. Funny isn't it that ONLY his NY Times had the ad.

Wait - are you serious? So that ad wasn't even in the NYT? It was just something a right-wing troll made up to try to create some bullshit straw man. I didn't know that.

Epic fail for ANTIFA folks, they advertised in the New York Times that they were going to overthrow the government on November 4, but when the day arrived, only a few hundred showed up in Times Square, New York.

Two possibilities:

1) ANTIFA is not the threat they've tried to make themselves seem, they do not really have much support; or

2) Trump's absence from the country caused a temporary glitch that they can fix for next time.

I guess we shall see whether ANTIFA really has the power to cause a civil war, or whether they're just a bunch of pathetic loser wannabees.

You have to subtract from the head count the salt and pepper hair guys in dark glasses and Member's Only jackets. They were there for other reasons.

Russia fooled you guys again.

Damn
Are you saying Russia paid for this ad?

What is your proof of this claim?

The same proof that you have that this a massive rally organized by Antifa and it failed. Is that ironically not enough for you?
I provided a link. What's your proof?

Yeah, but I'm talking about a link to proof that it was Antifa. Not any link ever.

Damn

The same proof that you have that this a massive rally organized by Antifa and it failed. Is that ironically not enough for you?

Yeah, but I'm talking about a link to proof that it was Antifa. Not any link ever.

The stunt was from the Revolutionary Communists, how did they get 25,000?

Two possibilities:

3) They were totally going to stick it to the man, but then they got high.

Damn

The stunt was from the Revolutionary Communists, how did they get 25,000?

Good question...I think it was amother Russian ploy but that' immaterrial

What if you plan a massive rally to overthrow the government but no one shows up?
If you do and that be the outcome, you should rethink a host of things, including but not limited to:
  • The aptness of the outcome for which you advocate
  • The means by which you promoted your event
  • The means by which you argue for the outcome you aim to effect
  • How people will be affected if the overthrow were to happen
Clearly, the fact that nobody attends the rally indicates you overlooked something or several things, and whatever it/they be is material; thus your first step is to figure out accurately what you didn't previously glean and/or what you executed poorly.
Someone in Hillary's epic fail campaign should have asked those same questions.
And there are still LIB fools who believe Hillary would have been a good President. LOL LOL!!!!!!!

Will they also be allowed to shake their fists skyward in frustration ?

Screenshot_20171107-070607_crop_461x343-345x257.jpg

A couple of months ago Antifa terrorists were demonstrating and screaming that Soros hadn't provided the money they had been promised.
Maybe the Antifa leaders AKA elementary school teachers didn't show up b/c Soros didn't send the money.

Forum List

Back